Singles KUR- SHAKUR (Discussion Thread)

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
bro you and these threads. i look like some sort of hip hop savant amongst my family members because of all this brand new crack you post weekly. months back my cousin was like who the fukk is left lane didon?!? where do you get all this shyt???

me = :jawalrus::pachaha:

Daps
bro you and these threads. i look like some sort of hip hop savant amongst my family members because of all this brand new crack you post weekly. months back my cousin was like who the fukk is left lane didon?!? where do you get all this shyt???

me = :jawalrus::pachaha:
i used to DJ for years, and always been a avid music collector.. hell.. thats what i usually do if i have free time- find, and listen to new.. or, go back and listen to alot of old music..

back on subject- this album is shaping up nicely.. that track with Mozzy :banderas:

dubmaxx

Rookie
Daps
that Honey Woods shyt sound fire.

I've always loved how he raps, but the way he's been distributing his music for the past couple years is all fukked up. releasing a bunch of projects exclusively on MyMixtapez is a shortsighted way to release your music, and though i dont know his financial situation, he can't be limiting access to that much of his music this early.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He should have got A-Boogie to do that Sup With You hook