Kurtis angle speaks on WM 33, NXT being the 'minor league', Medusa, Retirement. WWE/ESPN

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
On Impact Wrestling moving to Pop TV:

"This is all new territory for us. Getting into another network, this will be our third in three years. Hopefully it works out and it builds something long term. It is a new network and we are excited for it. I want to be able to sit back and see how it goes."

On his retirement announcement back in January:

"It was just the best time for me to step away. With me being able to be home a lot more this past year it helped me see what was more important to me, and that's family. I thought it was a good move on both parts and we are both comfortable with each other."

On the possibility of wrestling at WrestleMania 33:

"I don't know to be honest. It all depends on how I feel about the situation. Is there a possibility that there will be a meeting in the future? Yes, I'm not counting it out. I think anybody in pro wrestling wouldn't mind their last match being at WrestleMania."

On the possibility of working in NXT:

"No. With all due respect, the talent on the NXT roster is phenomenal. They are doing something right down there as far as getting talent ready. I just don't think it would be worth it for either side to have me go down there and work on NXT. Not saying I wouldn't do it, but it is considered the WWE minor league. With that in mind, I think anybody would feel the same way about it."

On whether or not he has spoken to Medusa since their altercation:

"I have reached out to Paul Heyman to let her know that I don't hold any kind of grudge against her and that it was blown out of proportion and hope we can get past it"

On if there will be a void in his career if he never returns to WWE:

"No, absolutely not. I have done it all from WWE to TNA to stuff over in Japan. I enjoyed it and every aspect of my career. It's just the way the cards fell and right now I needed to get out for my own health. I don't regret it because I had a lot of fun in TNA and both companies had been really great to me."
wrestlers & retirement are almost never believable :yeshrug:

wouldn't mind seeing him at Mania tho

- Sports Illustrated writer Richard Deitsch stated on Twitter that WWE does not pay ESPN for coverage on SportsCenter.

For those who asked: ESPN says on the record they receive no payment from the WWE for coverage of the WWE.

— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch)
:ohhh: y'all believe it or nah

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
1408882253660.jpg

Yes, that's it, Kurt - keep throwing them off the scent and next thing you know, BOOM! #McMatlock

Last edited: