Kylie Jenner Is Set To Become America's Youngest Billionaire AT 21. (PAWG Made The Forbes Cover)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't get into an ivy league school unless you are academically gifted or a legacy...

Like nobody who is average is applying to Ivy League schools

And no...

Ivy League schools will write off your tuition and sometimes your room and board...if you are accepted yet can't afford it...whatever they deem unaffordable (those who make 60K and less or those who make under 100K)...

Basically you get in for free...
To be honest all you need is a good GPA a good ACT/SAT score, and a good personal statement.

They get a lot of superstar kids, but for kids in poor public schools, you just need to show you’re academically solid: I know about 6-7 Ivy League kids right now, all went to my high school in the last 8 years or so.

Everybody gets free lunch. Showing solid academics, especially as a Black, Native or Latino student in an urban district can almost guarantee you one of them.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Name any white clothing line... Tommy Hilfiger, Gucci, Louis,... name any brand of Liquor/Champagne.... if our culture co-signs that shyt... then their stock will sky rocket.

Quite the contrary, these brands actually don’t like it when that happens as they believe it dilutes their brand. And these luxury brands biggest customers are middle to high class white women. They don’t give a shyt who co-signs it :stopitslime:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
This 20 year old legit got black women hating. Idc for her, but making that type of money at that age should be applauded

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is the same Forbes that said 50 Cent was rich, the same Forbes that said Dr Dre made a billion of the beats sale.:comeon:

Honestly good luck to her selling her whore makeup to the future cum dumpsters but lets be real she doesn't run the company and it wouldn't surprise anyone if in a few years we hear that an accountant stole all her money, She is a special kind of fukking idiot.:manny:
tenor.gif

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh...Their families were rich, then sent their kids to Ivy League universities to network, congregate and further segregate themselves off from the unwashed masses but the money came first. If you and I went to Harvard we’d get our degrees and good jobs but them white kids have 7-8 figure trusts and at least one loose connection to a power player in every industry. Plus they white/nonblack, so they can move in more circles than you can. It ain’t the same.

If Obama never attended an Ivy League University he never would have become president ..... in my honest opinion

and he didnt come from any of that

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
her makeup shyt is really popular, I mean 90% of these women look like her nowadays
She just copied a popular makeup style made popular by Arab women (the super-thick drawn-on eyebrow, contouring, heavy application of highlighter, etc.) with hair and other styles made popular by Black and Chicano women.

Once it went White mainstream, she just flooded social media, it became a part of that “glow up” nonsense, and she was bolstered by being on her sisters’ popular television shows.

The Tyga nonsense 100% helped her retain and grow in popularity, enough for her to springboard off of the previous successes of the people around her, to get a television show like her other siblings, and to use that platform to sell.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Meh. A company's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. That value changes as the social cache of the "celebrity" name ebbs and flows. Give it a couple of years.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
I don’t care about the Kardashians 1 way or the other but a lot of article doesn’t make sense. Forbes is reaching so far with their definition of “self-made”, they’re going to need some icy-hot when they’re done. Her company is also extremely overvalued. None of the math supports what is being reported. More established international brands are barely worth a billion. There is no way Kylie’s niche brand is worth that without any assets.

Everyone should take valuations with a large pinch of salt - they’re rarely ever accurate and it’s very much so for a company like Kylie’s (not to say that it’s not a multi million dollar company, it definitely is but not to that extent). I really doubt she’s making even $5 million in sales every round of releases she makes, and even if she did, the math wouldn’t add up. That’s still a lot of money though of course.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
This reeks of hype marketing to me and I have to give credit where credit is due. Kris Jenner is amazing at marketing and creating hype. Think about it: sales are declining and people are getting bored with her collections. If I was a random consumer, the next time I’m shopping for makeup I would probably check out Kylie because there must be a reason why it’s worth a billion dollars in only a couple of years.