Reppin
NYC

:whew:

DMwvqijUMAA88Z5.jpg

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie likes going on these spiels ya'll. He's not (myknee) hurting or really fed up.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
clownshoes needs to fall in line if he wants to win another title. airing out your teammates in public is not the wave and wont motivate shyt. in the end it makes YOU look like the bytch

Agreed. Especially when he said those words while having a trash game.

This isn't the media's fault (if this is indeed about his statements the other day). He points fingers at everyone except himself.

Maybe he should take leadership training.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Agreed. Especially when he said those words while having a trash game.

This isn't the media's fault (if this is indeed about his statements the other day). He points fingers at everyone except himself.

Maybe he should take leadership training.
It's basically a cycle. Kyrie says some dumb shyt. Gets criticized. Turns blame on everybody else for making a big deal out of what he said instead of admitting he shouldn't have said the shyt in the first place. Repeat.

I used to defend him but his style of play just isn't conducive to winning. I think you can win playing like he plays but you have to be a strong leader and respected. I don't believe Kyrie has that going for him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather eat the fine than give them a quote that they can twist around.

he talks too much, and what I mean is, he isnt media trained or doesnt care to be as someone else said. he literally goes deeper into the answers than he should. he should just take the Pop approach. keep it short and simple. he trying to dissect the whole team roster just to answer some simple questions.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's basically a cycle. Kyrie says some dumb shyt. Gets criticized. Turns blame on everybody else for making a big deal out of what he said instead of admitting he shouldn't have said the shyt in the first place. Repeat.

I used to defend him but his style of play just isn't conducive to winning. I think you can win playing like he plays but you have to be a strong leader and respected. I don't believe Kyrie has that going for him.

you know, he kind of reminds me of how Billups said Melo was. good teammate in practice but makes everything about his numbers. he feels with the numbers he puts up he is doing enough. you have to support your team even when you have bad nights. it said a lot about him when he wasnt on the bench in that BOS/CLE game 7.