Kyrie lost

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He’ll be aight when Gordon comes back.

Body language did remind me of the days he was running with Samardo Samuels and Alonzo Gee.

No he wont. I dont know why people keep thinking Gordon Is that Nice. He was Very Good. He already peaked a few years ago his athletic ceiling was never that high. And with a injury like this he'll come back and still be pretty good but he'll never be 25 and 5

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he wont. I dont know why people keep thinking Gordon Is that Nice. He was Very Good. He already peaked a few years ago his athletic ceiling was never that high. And with a injury like he'll come back and still be pretty good be he'll never be 25 and 5

Hayward peaked years ago when he damn near had career highs across the board last season :dead:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

Daps
His first legit L all year. He was on the otherside of those Cavs over Celtics whoppings last year and used to be right alongside Bron yucking it up, pointing to the scoreboard and shyt.

You know he's got to be feeling some type of way to all of sudden be on the otherside of these smackdowns
:mjlol:

Kyrie don’t give af. He lost a game. Big deal. We all will see what happens in the offs

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No he wont. I dont know why people keep thinking Gordon Is that Nice. He was Very Good. He already peaked a few years ago his athletic ceiling was never that high. And with a injury like he'll come back and still be pretty good be he'll never be 25 and 5
This team is #1 in the east without their second option guy who previously averaged 21 on 47% last year. I think it’s safe to say when Gordon comes back, kyrie will be fine. His future is fine. It’s lebron who, after he gets smacked by the warriors again, is going to have to figure out what he needs to do now that he is reaching old mans status