LA breh waiting months for unemployment benefits says EDD put him on hold for 9 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Propechy fulfilled?

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/5975483/

Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
We all know he don’t got no real job. So he’s either lying to the news for clout or it’s fukking scamming, doing a shytty job at it, and...talking to the media about it for clout?

Lol this nikka always been an idiot but this is fukkin funny

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
We all know he don’t got no real job. So he’s either lying to the news for clout or it’s fukking scamming, doing a shytty job at it, and...talking to the media about it for clout?

Lol this nikka always been an idiot but this is fukkin funny
He is not eligible for unemployment
Not even a peep about his job in the article should have been a clue
This was.for clout.. maybe more followers
If you do a quick search, guy has worked for Xempire
And he didn't have nothing in his fridge?
:mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
DfE51RV.png

Hevr98W.png

Status
Not open for further replies.