LA completely shyts on The Bay Area in every way

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
I’ve lived in both DTLA and Culver City. I also have multiple friends/family members in the Bay.

LA >>>>>>> Bay Area.

The Bay is washed. Gentrification has long taken away the eccentric, down to earth stereotype of the Bay. Just plain, cookie cutter techies who’ve stripped the region of the culture. Clubs in SF are also largely trash. L.A. is just a far more fun place to be by almost every metric.

Outside of the occasional ditzy transplant, people in SoCal are also just as down to earth, if not more, than their NorCal counterparts. :manny:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
almost every bad bytch you see in every IG picture thats located in LA is from The Bay or Sacramento

they move to LA because its better life style that fits em :manny: better weather, more young millionaires and athletes, an infinite times better night life :manny: cant blame em :manny: they can randomly end up at Chris Brown house on a random Tuesday or stay in Berkeley or San Jose and have nothing to do.. not exactly a hard choice if you are a 23 year old bad bytch :francis:

and with the invention of OnlyFans and tricking at an all time high, its easy to fund their new life style :manny: bytches making thousands a month for playing with they p*ssy once a week on onlyfans :manny: what a time to be alive :unimpressed:

no bull shyt, at minimum 75% of the beautiful women you see in LA are some how some way born and mostly raised in north cali

This. Add Roseville if they're looking for a PAWG or Becky from Orange County.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
- Beautiful women, IG models and actresses

- Dating apps show a brother love

- Dope weather and beaches with no fog

- No weird :mjpls: vibes from cac/asian fakkit ass tech weirdos

- Amazing Mexican food

- Access to free std testing clinics (try finding that in the bay)

- Lower rent prices (1 bedroom apts $2200 vs $3500)

:blessed: Why the hell didn't I come here sooner? GOAT western city

OP finding a home that caters to all of his free STD testing needs :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
almost every bad bytch you see in every IG picture thats located in LA is from The Bay or Sacramento

they move to LA because its better life style that fits em :manny: better weather, more young millionaires and athletes, an infinite times better night life :manny: cant blame em :manny: they can randomly end up at Chris Brown house on a random Tuesday or stay in Berkeley or San Jose and have nothing to do.. not exactly a hard choice if you are a 23 year old bad bytch :francis:

and with the invention of OnlyFans and tricking at an all time high, its easy to fund their new life style :manny: bytches making thousands a month for playing with they p*ssy once a week on onlyfans :manny: what a time to be alive :unimpressed:

no bull shyt, at minimum 75% of the beautiful women you see in LA are some how some way born and mostly raised in north cali

I agree I've lived both in LA and the Bay, and most of the bad bytches you see in LA are visiting or relocated from another place, the bay has better looking home grown women by far

LA is only better if you're not working a job or living a normal life, when I was out there I got cashed from insurance company so I was breaded up and was selling shyt online flipping the money

I couldn't imagine having to go to work everyday in LA, deal with that traffic, work a lot of hours, and pay high ass rent all at the same time, most of these nikkaz bragging about LA don't live near none of the beaches none of the boss shyt

everything is an hour and half away driving, OP talking about dating apps, he driving two hours in hopes of getting some p*ssy, long beach is wack ,Santa Monica and all that shyt is for rich people, yes its way better than being a bay, being a millionaire in San Francisco is wack you step outside the crib and you smell piss from bums and people walking their dogs