LA Times: Diddy Gets Dropped From Hulu, Motown & Universal Music Group & Accused Of Beating Another Woman In His Bad Boy Office

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
No one gives a fukk about Jimmy Iovine or Andrew cuomo (He’s a politician) dummy. None of them are getting the Cosby or Diddy treatment by the media. Again Name a significant white musician or significant actor who has had this kind of “cancellation” by the mainstream media. You are intentionally being obtuse.
Harvey Weinstein (not an actor)
Kevin Spacey
Gary Glitter (musician)
Gérard Depardieu is about to get hammered.
Prince Andrew is lucky he's royalty. He's be under the jail as well.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Harvey Weinstein (not an actor)
Kevin Spacey
Gary Glitter (musician)
Gérard Depardieu is about to get hammered.
Prince Andrew is lucky he's royalty. He's be under the jail as well.
You have got to be kidding with this list if you think they are comparable to Cosby and Sean Combs. Most people didn’t even know who Weinstein was. Garry Glitter? Are you serious :skip:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You have got to be kidding with this list if you think they are comparable to Cosby and Sean Combs. Most people didn’t even know who Weinstein was. Garry Glitter? Are you serious :skip:

A lot of people want CACs to get away with crimes like that.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Diddy dated 50's baby moms after they broke up. You know 50 wasn't feelin that AT ALL
41632340-0-image-a-54_1618190045646.jpg

Nah 50 been at Diddy's neck waaaaaay before Diddy messed with 50's baby moms

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Labels are playing games in the media and yall fall for it. Nobody cares about his latest solo album. Yall realize how much publishing and music diddy controls and profits from. Unless the pull all biggies music, the all the music from bad boy, all the remixes from your favorite artist.. they will always be in the diddy business. You would have to get rid of half of the hip-hop and rnb in the 90s to avoid puff. If I'm puff I pull it all off streaming myself just to spite.

Bro....Biggie isnt THAT popular. He isnt as popular as you think compared to a Tupac. His music also is not aging as well as Tupac's music did. I dont think Diddy makes as much crazy money from Biggie as you may think