LA woman, 30, DIES after getting cheap 'Mommy Makeover' plastic surgery In Mexico.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If ya gonna go for cheap plastic surgery go to Colombia.

Avoid DR and México.

But on the real... diet and exercise is the key and not just for vanity but for your overall health.
Turkey should be the go-to. Even colombia is suspect

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not to mention the mental clarity and increased stamina you get. Surgery you still feeling slow climbing them steps :flabbynsick::flabbynsick:
Good point: shyt is like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. If the lifestyle and gym work ethic isn’t ingrained, a lipo/tummy tuck/bbl won’t do shyt in the long run

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Gym Membership around 200-300 for the year....now she dead...should have just hit the gym...

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Many things in life you can be cheap about. Your body ain't one of them.

Don’t get surgery at a place that use club flyers for advertising

:snoop:

RIP

Z2lmJmN0PWc.gif

The empirical evidence against getting cheap elective surgery is too widespread to ignore, but she rolled the dice and unfortunately crapped out. Rest in peace to her, though.
Z2lm.gif

Who the fukk gets surgery based off a night club flyer?

You black, but going to Mexico for surgery of all things. Better take your ass to nigeria

Nah.

People are forgetting that surgeries are dangerous PER SE.

DON'T Go under the knife unless you sick!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don’t get surgery at a place that use club flyers for advertising

:snoop:

RIP
word there's a cluster of Plastic surgery chop shops in Cali Colombia haven't seen many ads and didn't know they were there till I went to a satelite office of one of the best hospitals in Latin Ameriica in the vincinity.

Randomly saw a recovery house in my old neighborhood again no ads at all you have to know.

There's a IG page called sugery 411 which exposes botched surgeries ( the docs only) and many forums.

Women just be wanting to go to the cheapest place they can get to.

I didn't know how common surgeries were downhere till my ex pointed out all the spandex undergarments chicks be wearing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That’s what I was coming to say. At 30? And you black? She could’ve achieved her results relatively quickly with some discipline
They really need to start a nutrition culture in the Black community. Basically everyone is confriming what was said in How to eat to Live written like 90 years ago.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
U have 2 kids

So someone was fukking u

This urge to be seen, a celebrity, love, like, adored by strangers who doesn’t give 2 shyts about u is crazy in this era..

That $4,000 should have been on for your kids and other things
Sad ain’t it