Ladies Ever Consider Submission as a Way to Win?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Now hear me out ladies. :whoa:

I'm conducing an experiment. I've been listen to this guy Steve Williams on youtube. He's an "alpha male" dating expert. You will probably hate him so don't click if you don't have a strong stomach. He's a dikk but I can't lie if I was a dude I would want to be just like him. This dude be schooling the hell out of these boys on the sex game too. :lawd:

Anyway he's big on submission in women and he said something in one of his videos like "If men from all over the world want this (submission) why don't you ladies get the hint." So it got me to thinking. How can I use this to my advantage?:steviej:

So I decided to conduct an expert. For 2 weeks, I am going to be "submissive" to men. This will include men I know and strangers. This "submission" will include:

Not being argumentative
Not critiquing or criticizing men
Stating my opinion in a brief, respectful and non-emotional manner
Being "happy" and smiling more
Being complimentary

The purpose of this experiment is to observe the differences in responses of men (if any) compare to my normal opinionated self.

Now it was hard for me to put my ego to the side to even think about doing this but I am always down for a challenge. I'm just fukking curious to see how men response. I already on day three. I will post the results I had so far in the next post.

Wish me luck. :francis:

Here is his channel. Enter at your own risk.
steve williams

PS The only time will not be submissive is when I am on thecoli:lolbron:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I can't remember which day it was but I started someday during the weekend or late last week. Here is what happened on my first day.

So I am doing Amazon Flex. I went to the warehouse as usual and my first opportunity presented himself. How Flex works it when you get to the warehouse you check in, you pull up beside a rack of packages, you scan while loading them into your car and then you leave to deliver those packages.

As I am getting out my car this young warehouse guy comes up to my rack and start moving it. My first instinct was to tell him to leave me rack alone and that I like it where is was. :ufdup: b/c normally the warehouse people don't really interact or help you at all. But I didn't go with it. I just kept my mouth shut. :francis: That shyt was hard as hell. :mjlol: Instead of saying anything I just let him do his thing and walked around to the back of my car to open the truck. That's when the magic begun. :banderas: The guy follows me to the back of the car, positions the rack perfectly for my convenience, hands me the safety vest and then proceeds to lift all the heavy packages for me. After he was done I looked him the eyes and made sure to tell him how appreciative I was and how much of a great job he did. Ladies, I wish you could have seen the look in this young man's eyes. :gladbron: I swear to God I saw a twinkle. I then realized that this was going to be fun. :pachaha:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So my shytty roommate finally left at the beginning of the month. He was trying to be slick and be in the house when I wasn't there. But little did he know, I changed the locks on his ass. :pachaha:So he shows up and when he discovers he can't get into the house he calls me mad as hell. I tell him I'm around the corner and I will be there in a second so that he can get the rest of his things and he hangs up in my face. Ya girl is heated and ready to cuss his ass out when I get home. :birdman: But I didn't go with it. Instead when I get there I open the door in silence and then offer to help him with the rest of his things. He accepts and by the time we are done moving the rest of his shyt he's like "I understand why you changed the locks:to:." Out smoothly with no drama:ld:. I like.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So I am having this disagreement via text with my old friend/possible new boo. He is asking me a series of stupid ass questions to try to get his point across and eventual says something that rubs me the wrong way. During the whole thing I made sure I was calm and respectful but after the last comment I was kinda pissed. I typed out this long emotional text and then deleted, I typed another long text and then deleted it, I did this like 5 times :mjlol: just to get the shyt out my system and end up just keeping it short, sweet and respectful. He calls the next day happy as hell and says "I wasn't trying to start an argument. I am just trying to understand where you are coming from." After that we talk it out calmly, we make a compromise and then he agrees with me. :ehh: Win.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
seems like it could work, but it would just be so hard. im so used to walking over my subordinate male coworkers.

isn't this how normal people behave,though?
no, not really
aren't you really tall and intimidating-ish? maybe women do that to you naturally:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
isn't this how normal people behave,though?
I'm saying, I don't encounter anything opposite to that list most of the time, from either sex, aside from not critiquing anyone. Submissiveness sounds more like what @BlackPearl did in her stories, which is straight up bite her tongue and fully compromise on what she wanted to do.Doing some shyt like that would give me an ulcer after a while.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So talking with a guy friend. I decide that I am not going to talk about anything going on with me. I just let him talk about what was going on with him and his life. Normally we both share but this time I decided it's going to be all about him. He rambled on and at the end of the conversation he told me how much he appreciate me. It was nice b/c he's never said anything like that before. I'm sure this is an accumulation of experiences that lead to this but it's still worth noting that this was the particular time he said it.

So far so go. The experiment is going well. Seeing nothing but positive results. I wanna try it more with strangers and maybe on a date or 2 but honestly doing it with guys I know so that I can compare their reactions to my normal behavior vs my new submissive behavior is interesting as well. I'll keep ya'll updated.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
seems like it could work, but it would just be so hard. im so used to walking over my subordinate male coworkers.

no, not really
aren't you really tall and intimidating-ish? maybe women do that to you naturally:yeshrug:

Girl is has been hard as hell especially the first time I did it with the warehouse guy. I admit seeing him so happy that I was kind to him really made it worth. :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying, I don't encounter anything opposite to that list most of the time, from either sex, aside from not critiquing anyone. Submissiveness sounds more like what @BlackPearl did in her stories, which is straight up bite her tongue and fully compromise on what she wanted to do.Doing some shyt like that would give me an ulcer after a while.

You are right and wrong. I did bite my tongue which was difficult however I didn't fully compromise. When I needed to state me opinion I just did so in a non-aggressive and non-confrontational way. I killed it with kindness. Seems like I was setting a tone. So far so good.