Ladies...I got a chemical peel

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Are u gonna be going to wrk cuz I'm thinkin bout doin one for these acne marks and to get that fresh out the womb color I use to have (I'm sure given time I'll be bike to my regular hue). How much it cost u and what type did u use. Cld one of y'all tag @gisselle she's done this before n stuff but she got me on ignore

Daps
What was the reason you did it for? How well do you think the results are going to be? Are the flakes going to be thick or thin? :lupe: Let us know the results. I'm trying to decide between one of these or laser treatment, at home or dermatologist.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What kind and percentage? Did you go to a dermatologist or a spa?

i had a really mild peel and a microdermabrasion at a spa once, the esthetician didnt know what she was doing and i had a scar on my nose for like 2 months from an extraction she tried to do.

@Giselle:

from koolaid
Are u gonna be going to wrk cuz I'm thinkin bout doin one for these acne marks and to get that fresh out the womb color I use to have (I'm sure given time I'll be bike to my regular hue). How much it cost u and what type did u use. Cld one of y'all tag @gisselle she's done this before n stuff but she got me on ignore

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm at work right now :lolbron:

I work nights and nobody is ever around so it's not a problem. I used what's called 'a perfect peel'

@Giselle :francis: good looks on the ignore

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What kind and percentage? Did you go to a dermatologist or a spa?

i had a really mild peel and a microdermabrasion at a spa once, the esthetician didnt know what she was doing and i had a scar on my nose for like 2 months from an extraction she tried to do.

@Giselle:

from koolaid
I went to a dermatologist. Idk the percentage. I'm already cracking around my mouth. It's worth it just spend that extra dough for someone who knows what she's doing

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I went to a dermatologist. Idk the percentage. I'm already cracking around my mouth. It's worth it just spend that extra dough for someone who knows what she's doing

yeah, it's definetly worth spend more when dealing with you face and body. I will go to a dermatolgist next time.

I used what's called 'a perfect peel'

$395 for 1 treatment or a series? i looked at the before and afters of the perfect peel, looks amazing.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah, it's definetly worth spend more when dealing with you face and body. I will go to a dermatolgist next time.

$395 for 1 treatment or a series? i looked at the before and afters of the perfect peel, looks amazing.
1 treatment.

I'm in Beverly Hills w/ tha housewives getting my shyt done. Lol. Saved up for over 8 months. I'm gonna need about 3 to even out this hyperpigmentation

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
U can use this on yo body, ain't the face n the rest of our skin different?

Giselle

Daps
Yesterday. My face bout to start peeling. Nuggas bout to be looking at me funny :mjcry:
LOL
Most people get it when they have time off and can stay inside while it's peeling.

& make sure you use sun block or else your skin could get worse. I bet they told you that already though.

What was in the peel that you got?