Ladies I want y'all to shop @ my online new store BUT first I want to make amends

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know over the years I've said some harsh things about women and black women esp. I mean don't get me wrong SOME woman are fukked up BUT i shouldn't of generalized the way I did.

I'm a business man and I wont be posting anymore personal thoughts here in the future. If I don't have nothing nice to say, I'm simply not going to say it.

I don't have problems with women. I'm not the man y'all think that I'am. I anti domestic abuse and also I'm a gentleman.

I want y'all to consider buying my goods and enjoy the content and separate the man from the art.

PS I have no beef with any of the ladies I had in the past. lets start fresh

to @DarlingNikki I apologize and @Daisy Fitzroy I apologize and to any other female that I've had verbal spats with.

I'm just a young black man trying to "make it" in this cold world with the odds set against me. I've been black balled from my industry via institutionalized racism and I'm a entrepreneur trading goods and services for currency. I don't lie, cheat or steal. I'm a honest hardworking man not looking for trouble, trying to do the right thing.

enclosing: I'm your brother, nephew, cousin...so don't judge me too harshly. So lets all get this paper and make great art.

thank you in advance ladies
L0Ve DrX
................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I like your art, I think you are really talented...in spit of other things. I'll support.

Edit: Your price points tho :clutchespearls:, I understand vendors who have high cost for one off's, I'm dealing with that right now. But I'll still get something.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The horrible things you've said about black women should just be forgotten now that you want a black woman's money. :francis:
The horrible things you've said about black women should just be forgotten now that you want a black woman's money. :francis:
No....I've criticized black women but it never cam from a place of hate

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like your art, I think you are really talented...in spit of other things. I'll support.

Edit: Your price points tho :clutchespearls:, I understand vendors who have high cost for one off's, I'm dealing with that right now. But I'll still get something.
Thanks for keeping a open mind

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

ie4vdehaoakduyg9gy.gif