LadiesOfTheColi, Why Ain't Y'all Having More Sex?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is a serious question. We already know most dudes on thecoli ain't really getting none unless they got a girl.

Anyways, getting sex for women is very easy and I know y'all get horny and be fiending for dikk. So why ain't y'all having more sex? Why don't y'all have a roster of dudes? Y'all can easily get you a roster of dudes within a week's time.. the dude's may not be high quality but it's still dikk right?

Fear of being perceived as a hoe, unwanted pregnancy, disease and infections, etc? What is it?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could, but why would I want to have sex with someone who don't mean shyt to me? If I just want a nut, I have my vibrator for that. And considering my sexual experience, I'm not really missing much unless you're a kinky individual like I am.

I have no interest in vanilla sex or sex with a vanilla person. :manny:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I could, but why would I want to have sex with someone who don't mean shyt to me? If I just want a nut, I have my vibrator for that. And considering my sexual experience, I'm not really missing much unless you're a kinky individual like I am.

:noah:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

:rudy:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

What's vanilla sex? You mean just regular sex? What must you be into then? :wtf:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

I got an s&m dungeon in my basement what's up