Lakers better off starting me at point tonight

Selfish

Banned
Daps
When the Buckeyes get hit with that triple death penalty its going to be grandiose :blessed:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I cannot stand the reactionary nature of this website and I dont even fukk with lonzo like that I dont think he can get that shot off in the league personally.
There are 3 or 4 threads and one of them is swagnificent :cape: for him. If Lonzo had 20 points tonight, the whole first page would have been #BBB, #BBB NEVER LOSES, etc.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
tenor.gif

It's one Summer League game come on smitty
It's only the first game of the season....

It's only one game of the road trip....

Give him until All Star Game...

It's only the first season....

Lonzo in for a long season. What the fukk is everyone seeing from this dude that he's so special? Seems like Lavar shoulda made a career out of PR and marketing :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dedicate a thread to a snitch with three cuts in his eyebrows just because he went to Ohio State brehs...

Watch an entire Summer League game on a Friday night just to hate while you hope and pray a player has a bad game so you can run to the Coli and create a thread brehs...

There ain't enough OSU smiley's in the world to take away from how pitiful your pathetic ass looks right now...:scust:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Ohio State is going to get the death penalty lalalala
fukk the fukking Buckeyes!

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Dedicate a thread to a snitch with three cuts in his eyebrows just because he went to Ohio State brehs...

Watch an entire Summer League game on a Friday night just to hate while you hope and pray a player has a bad game so you can run to the Coli and create a thread brehs...

There ain't enough OSU smiley's in the world to take away from how pitiful your pathetic ass looks right now...:scust:
Respond to pathetic thread on a Friday night... :UmadOH: