2 for 12 ain't nothin
Come on show me somethin
friday-celebration-gif-jackie-chan-chris-tucker-car-dancing-rush-hour.gif

Man I was boppin' like a mf to that shyt. :lolbron:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jokes aside, this has gotta be a lil personal crisis for Russ. Obviously the worst stretch of his career, but imagine doing this kind of damage to your career while playing for your hometown. We been known Lakers fans don't give a fukk about anything but winning ships, so IDK what he was thinking coming to LA. Not something I would've done w/ a broken jumper.

what's crazy is that it always seemed like him out of all people could handle being a Laker. Dude always had that dont give af about y'all attitude but it's obvious with the way he's playing and how :to: he looks in press conferences that this shyt is affecting him. Even Kuz handled the Laker hate better than this.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
what's crazy is that it always seemed like him out of all people could handle being a Laker. Dude always had that dont give af about y'all attitude but it's obvious with the way he's playing and how :to: he looks in press conferences that this shyt is affecting him. Even Kuz handled the Laker hate better than this.

:dwillhuh: bro... You gotta be kidding me

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: bro... You gotta be kidding me

What made Russ Russ was his attitude. I'm not saying he was going to be a great fit as a Laker but I never thought and no one would ever think dude would look mentally distressed because of the criticism.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What made Russ Russ was his attitude. I'm not saying he was going to be a great fit as a Laker but I never thought and no one would ever think dude would look mentally distressed because of the criticism.

I made that face cause this muthafuka literally argues with random ass fans and always has tantrums...
So I'm really confused at how u thought he would handle this shyt bro

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I sorta feel bad for breh. Imagine having kobe fans and bron fans worldwide coming at your neck:heh:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I sorta feel bad for breh. Imagine having kobe fans and bron fans worldwide coming at your neck:heh:

Feel bad for a grown ass man paid to play a fukking game for a living…:mjlol:

If this brick head ass nikka don’t team up with lethal shooter and actively try to work on improving his game he deserves everything he’s getting.

and I’m an LA native