Lakers-Warriors LeBron vs. Steph has 4 Million viewers; Highest rated Regular Season game in 5 years

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NFL gang be happy with Brock Purdy making $700K for getting CTE while Jaylen Brown out here making $60 Million.

Sorry, but this makes me LMFAO every time one of you dumbasses brings up players money in an argument against which league is better. Nygga, WE’RE the consumer, not player advocates or agents. Why should we give a single solitary FUKK about what a player makes??? If anything, you’re just highlighting how pathetic the NBA product is as of late, that several star players are bytching and complaining about the 65 game plateau for NBA awards.

We have NBA scrubs making $80+ Million minimum, and the players making $200 Million or $300 Million are complaining about the fact that they have to play 80% of their games to win some awards. How pathetic. NBA stans like you do no service drinking the bath water of the players and bragging about their money, as if that makes them more relatable, LOL.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Sorry, but this makes me LMFAO every time one of you dumbasses brings up players money in an argument against which league is better. Nygga, WE’RE the consumer, not player advocates or agents. Why should we give a single solitary FUKK about what a player makes??? If anything, you’re just highlighting how pathetic the NBA product is as of late, that several star players are bytching and complaining about the 65 game plateau for NBA awards.

We have NBA scrubs making $80+ Million minimum, and the players making $200 Million or $300 Million are complaining about the fact that they have to play 80% of their games to win some awards. How pathetic. NBA stans like you do no service drinking the bath water of the players and bragging about their money, as if that makes them more relatable, LOL.
This is extremely ironic, when NFL numbers get posted and the one's who really benefit the most from it are billionaire owners lol

People bring up the NBA numbers to try and trash the players and league, meanwhile the NBA is raking it $$ and is solidly the #2 sport in the country. Like the poster above said, besides maybe a high level QB every NFL player wishes they were an NBA player

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Yall keep saying the NBA is dead, but LeBron and Steph are the only Superstars who move the needle.

Bron is 39 and might retire after next season and Steph is about to be 36 in a month.

If they are the only players people tune in to see then the NBA is indeed on it's last legs :francis:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

You made this up :laugh:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I ain't got a horse in the race, but I never care about player contracts. That money has no bearing on me or my family. When a player does sign a big contract, I say "good for HIM and HIS family", never "I'm happy for him" or some hating ass shyt like "he don't deserve that much"
The viewership also has no bearing on your life either

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It’s wild how a game between two “arguable” top 10 players of all time draws a quarter of the ratings of a Thursday night NFL game on a streaming platform most people don’t have.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron is 39 and might retire after next season and Steph is about to be 36 in a month.

If they are the only players people tune in to see then the NBA is indeed on it's last legs :francis:
NBA will be fine. They just need new rivalry’s. They writing up the story lines as we speak