Lamar Odom says Kanye West's music saved his life

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Michael Smith and David Johnson and Ronald Jones and Dennis Grant and Reginald Harvey and Anthony Spears and Terrell Hines and any/every other random miscellaneous generic name you can come up with who is responsible for making Kanye's music...that is responsible for saving Lamar's life, :ohhh:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Salute to Michael Smith and David Johnson and Ronald Jones and Dennis Grant and Reginald Harvey and Anthony Spears and Terrell Hines and any/every other random miscellaneous generic name you can come up with who is responsible for making Kanye's music...that is responsible for saving Lamar's life, :ohhh:
has them cacs in the Yeezy sweatshop difference is Yeezy gets paid and the grammy:wow:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

CACs can never give the black man credit for nothing!!

But but look at the liner notes, white people worked on it, so they should get more credit than the thug rapper.

smh

Kanye saved my life too - fukk them cacs

(im almost 99 percent sure u aint a cac pop, but damn it made for a good point right?)

milik_19

Pro
Daps
That's my goat. Even though he can be an enormous a$$hole this guy made me who I am today. Taught me to always be myself, stand up for myself, pursue my dreams before its too late. Yeezy taught me:wow:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
the only music from Kanye i can see he's talking about is from College Dropout, Late Registration & Graduation & MBDTF. everything else after that isn't too great. different strokes for different folks i guess :yeshrug: