Landlord increases Onlyfans Model’s rent after seeing her photos online

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
An OnlyFans model claims that her landlord has more than doubled her rent after seeing her steamy images online. Romi Chase, a 29-year-old OnlyFans star, said she had been living in the Miami apartment for a year when the landlord raised the rent from $2,300 to $4,800. The adult star, who made $1 million in her first year on the site, claims her landlord staged a house inspection in November last year to check out her living circumstances and ogle her. She revealed her experience to The Sun in the hopes of preventing others from going through what she has. She said, “When he came over the only thing he inspected was me. He told me he found my Instagram, went through all of my links and my OnlyFans.”

“He actually didn't inspect anything, he walked in and paced around and I'm like 'ok what's happening?', he wasn't actually looking at anything. All of a sudden he's like 'I found you on Instagram', I'm like 'oh, OK'. I was astounded, completely taken aback, and put on the spot, to say the least. He definitely made the impression that he didn’t take kindly or approve of how I make a 100 percent legal living. He had an attitude, I could feel him judging and looking down on me, but I chalked it up to being from a different generation with a different set of values,” the OnlyFans star added.

:birdman:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The lease would protect her from something like this just as much as it entitles him to his monthly money for the duration

i think you’re right
IT SAYS SHE WAS LIVING
THERE FOR A YEAR
WHICH MEANS HE RAISED RENT
WHEN THE LEASE EXPIRED.

:devil:
:evil: