Largest Puerto Rican Mass Migration in History due to Hurricane Maria

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This.

NOLA is getting heavily populated with them. Not PR per say. We have a whole section of the city that's being taken over by them while the blacks are being pushed out.

I'm currently trying to find the best way to learn Spanish. May come to getting a private tutor but idk. I already said it's mandatory when I have kids for them to learn Spanish.

Talk and conversate with spanish speakers on a daily basis

Thats how I learned English & look how I turned out:mjgrin:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm currently trying to find the best way to learn Spanish. May come to getting a private tutor but idk. I already said it's mandatory when I have kids for them to learn Spanish.

this notion that you need to know spanish is false, we are living in peak spanish in america, in the next few decades spanish will be used less not more

on top of that the vast majority of jobs that require or prefer spanish are low level jobs, there is nothing wrong with learning spanish, there is something wrong if you are using spanish as the base for your economic future

kids, especially black kids, need to focus on math and science and entrepreneurship , not spanish

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
this notion that you need to know spanish is false, we are living in peak spanish in america, in the next few decades spanish will be used less not more

on top of that the vast majority of jobs that require or prefer spanish are low level jobs, there is nothing wrong with learning spanish, there is something wrong if you are using spanish as the base for your economic future

kids, especially black kids, need to focus on math and science and entrepreneurship , not spanish
Ummmm they can focus on Spanish as well.

Thanks.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
it’s kinda the same here

Idk about boston where there’s also a large percentage of PRs but in Springfield and Holyoke most PRs live around, go to school with and are friends with AAs. there are a lot of Afro-ricans as well, not as many lighter skinned ones as one would assume. My cousin is half greek half PR, mostly identifies with her PR side culturally, though. she grew up in an apartment building where the majority of residents are puerto rican and black and all her friends are a mix. from my observations AAs and PRs get along fine up here. a lot of AAs and PRs up here are economically similar and honestly a lot of whites up here hate Puerto Rican’s or are not exactly fond of them so in terms of facing discrimination i assume PRs and AAs here prob feel like they can relate to one another in terms of that and economic footing
:ehh:
Can’t speak on Mass. Plenty Philly cats on can chime in for PA. Jersey is similar to NYC but we have less black Ricans
so more of the white ones?

Here in AZ we aint got much as I said earlier in the thread but the very few here and I mean VERY FEW here(mostly are white it seems) are cool and fw with AAs

in fact my Grandpa( my dads dad) 3rd and last wife/BM is a Puetro Rican(I think she is a mulatto or white one) they had my Aunt together

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Entrepreneurship is key to everything.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
I still don't get people flocking to a place cause the place they come from is so fukced up they HAVE to leave, right?

Then, in the new place that is saving your life, you still fly the flag of the old place that tried to kill your ass.

If the flag you're flying is soooo important, shouldn't the place the flag represents be good for you? Nourish you, shelter you, protect you. If the place is so fukced up that you have to FLEE..

This isn't specific to this current thread topic per se cause a natural disaster is a bit different, but still. The one flag can't do A GOT DAMN THING to help you. So you run to the spot where you can get some help. But you keep representing for the place you had to flee.

Puerto Ricans are American citizens, just shut the fukk up you sound really stupid.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Puerto Ricans are American citizens, just shut the fukk up you sound really stupid.

I won't shut the fukc up.

So swallow some bleach faqqot.

If any of them feel that Puerto Rico is the best place on Earth, but they left it then logic is not in operation.

It super simple, but you're even more simple so you have a hard time.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
But when comes to Hispanic groups, PR is probably the main Latinos that would link up with blacks relationship wise and fight other Hispanics oriented gangs (mostly Mexicans )

They like black guys more than other Latino groups that's true.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip