Reppin
Murim
Ehhhh dont really see what the problem is. Then again, Im not Jewish :ld:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I don't think that with this president and this political alt right climate with unabashed nazi sympathizers literally in our White House that it's a good time to make jokes bringing humor to they did to people because in their eyes, it excuses it. It's just bad timing.
I respect your opinion, but the holocaust did NOT happen in American territory, and frankly it's over represented and emphasized in AMERICAN culture and academia.

If Jewish scholars and producers have used their power to saturate American pop culture with events from OVERSEAS.....that occurred over 70 years ago, then jewish comedians can use that for comic references.

Trump got elected primarily because white protestants want to be free to express their prejudices against non wasps.To some of them , being courteous and respectful to others is like being in handcuffs. They want to be free from "political correctness.

Some ethnic whites have been conned over the years to think that the prejudice that their grand parents faced in America has vanished..and that they have blended into the "White" American melting pot. The current climate in America says otherwise. That wakeup call, though.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah, don't really care what you try to say about my humor or what your definition of humor is. Laughing at the barbaric death of millions of people, babies included, is just not my cup of tea. If you like it, good for you I guess.

He can make the jokes all he wants. But if you're stupid enough to make these jokes at a time when people are very sensitive, you are grown enough to deal with the repurcussions. No one has to like your jokes just because you're the right ethnicity or age or whatever. :gucci:
You sound real fun at parties.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
It wasn't funny but the writer wanted to be outraged.

I haven’t watched the monologue yet but I was laughing reading that just imagining Larry David saying that stuff. Reading the article though, like you said, the writer just wanted to be mad about something. Seems as though he doesn’t know much about Larry David or just doesn’t like him because the Judy Gold joke he referenced wasn’t very funny and was just as “offensive” as what Larry said.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I haven’t watched the monologue yet but I was laughing reading that just imagining Larry David saying that stuff. Reading the article though, like you said, the writer just wanted to be mad about something. Seems as though he doesn’t know much about Larry David or just doesn’t like him because the Judy Gold joke he referenced wasn’t very funny and was just as “offensive” as what Larry said.
it wasnt funny

was just interesting.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
An article from the Jewish Telegraphic Agency made a big deal about a Holocaust joke?:leon:
Larry's unfunny shyt is still funny:ld: