Lashley's Injured, Out Until November

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/07/31/bobby-lashley-injured-not-expected-back-for-a-while/

Bobby Lashley hasn’t been seen on RAW for a few weeks, but there is a good reason for that. Because The All Mighty is currently injured. He’s not expected to make a return any time soon either.

Fightful Select reports that Lashley is currently out of action with an “undisclosed injury.” Although they are not letting fans in on what it could be that is keeping him on the sidelines, he’s not expected to make a return until at least November.

While we don’t specifically know the injury in question, WWE internally has him listed as being out well into the fall. On a recent list that Fightful Select was able to see, they have Bobby Lashley with a November 2 return date.​

This is bad news for Bobby Lashley because he will miss a lot of action in the next few months. WWE is also gearing up for new television deals that start in October so this is really not a good time to be out of action.

Hopefully, The All Mighty will be able to make a return to the ring sooner than expected, but a November 2nd return date seems to be what WWE is projecting right now.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
I will never understand how WWE fumbled the ball w/him. Say what you will about Impact but they literally handed WWE the blueprint on how to maximize his strengths, cover his weaknesses, and use him effectively and instead of following it, WWE had him in a boring feud w/Sami and fighting cross dressing jobbers.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I will never understand how WWE fumbled the ball w/him. Say what you will about Impact but they literally handed WWE the blueprint on how to maximize his strengths, cover his weaknesses, and use him effectively and instead of following it, WWE had him in a boring feud w/Sami and fighting cross dressing jobbers.

We all know why. :mjpls:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

As much as the WWE pretends to not lift things from other companies, Impact truly did give them an alley-oop with Lashley and they let the ball go into the stands. No "coming soon" vignettes to build for him, no acknowledgement of his own MMA experience and amateur background, and barely acknowledged that he was previously in the WWE. Just generic rock theme followed by "WOW! It's Lashley!". I bet they would've 100% had something planned for Heidenreich or Snitsky coming back.