Last Time Josh Intercepted Cam, J-No What Happened! :ufdup: : Carolina @ Washington WK15 MNF

Will J-No Get His Revenge Against His Former Squad?

• Panthers Play Spoiler Tonight!

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Skins Keep Their Playoff Hopes Alive...

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
maxresdefault.jpg

Its Monday Night Football, and Washington's star CB Josh Norman will be meeting his former squad the Carolina Panthers for the first time since his departure. Norman and The Panthers had an ugly split over the offseason due to contract disputes, and Josh is looking to get revenge on this upcoming Monday. Norman has already let out a warning to Carolina QB Cam Newton not to test his side of the field. Josh is licking his chops hoping Cam targets him during the game.

josh-norman-redskins-penalty-10-03-16.jpg

The Panthers can technically still make the playoffs but they will need a lot of help. A loss tonight and they are officially eliminated from playoff contention but
they can still play spoiler to their former teammate and his new ball club. However, The Panthers still must keep the future in mind since the post season is no longer a reality. Luke Kuechly's Health as well as draft position are things this organization must now consider. Regardless, The Panthers have battled in hard in majority of the games they played this season and #PantherPosse expects no less tonight.

WE #SPOILERBOYZ NOW :francis::panthersto:

#PantherPosse:camsalute: #CookOutGANG
@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Frank Sabotka
@Relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@CBSkyline
@Jparker90
@Azik
@Millions
@Carolina Slim
@Mook
@Consumed
@BlackAdam
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@hyperman25
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Hiesenberg
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@BlackLightning
@Ultima
@Call Me James
@Real
@Outlaw
@BossMobb
@Leezy337
@IGSaint12

Last edited:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's a game we should win, but it wouldn't shock me if we lose. Some delusional fans think the 'skins are better than what we are. But usually we play down to the competition and rarely blow anyone out. We have a somewhat efficient game manager at QB and a shytty defense.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a game we should win, but it wouldn't shock me if we lose. Some delusional fans think the 'skins are better than what we are. But usually we play down to the competition and rarely blow anyone out. We have a somewhat efficient game manager at QB and a shytty defense.
All skins fans are delusional. It's what makes y'all special

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps