Lavar and Lonzo on the Ellen Show talking about generational wealth

Daps
like i said already lavar is comedy and perfect for the current climate in pop culture
he's also a good father

but he should have taken that guaranteed bread if he's really about his $$$$$$
zo gelo and melo might end up as food then what¿

cash in on the hype for that guaranteed bag
cause that b3 ain't taking off if the boys ain't at least all star caliber and that's not a sure thing

This nikka retarted:mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
like i said already lavar is comedy and perfect for the current climate in pop culture
he's also a good father

but he should have taken that guaranteed bread if he's really about his $$$$$$
zo gelo and melo might end up as food then what¿

cash in on the hype for that guaranteed bag
cause that b3 ain't taking off if the boys ain't at least all star caliber and that's not a sure thing

Not understand leverage brehs..

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Not understand leverage brehs..
his leverage is the hype
it's about to be a wrap for that

even if he wanted to do this he could have took the first endorsement check then flipped it later
plus you gotta understand if it ain't the swoosh three stripes or the jumpman it's off brand on the court

even ua struggling being a billion dollar company and having a two time mvp endorsee
they like to be able to say they bossed up okay cool but i rather have my accounts looking bossed up for real

Daps
his leverage is the hype

even if he wanted to do this he could have took the first endorsement check then flipped it later
plus you gotta understand if it ain't the swoosh three stripes or the jumpman it's off brand on the court

even ua struggling being a billion dollar company and having a two time mvp endorsee
they like to be able to say they bossed up okay cool but i rather have my accounts looking bossed up for real

Shut up cac

Daps
his leverage is the hype

He was never gonna be a Worker he talked about creative control and ownership or partnership from jump

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Shut up cac
muahahahahaa*

He was never gonna be a Worker he talked about creative control and ownership or partnership from jump
all of those things come with production on the court
we gotta see cause while the brands are handing out 9-10figure contracts what will bbb be doing independent¿

is having a family brand more important than the bottom line¿
we gotta see
if bbb can become a major player then cool

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
If u hate on lavar ball you a c00n or a female or can stand a strong black man...