Lavar Ball is not an example of "Black Excellence".

horizon

Superstar
Daps
@L2014 you want to know how I know you can't read?

and in case you weren't already aware... night isn't going to fukk you because you think you're coming to her rescue

L2014

Banned
Daps
@L2014 you want to know how I know you can't read?

and in case you weren't already aware... night isn't going to fukk you because you think you're coming to her rescue
:what:
Can't even fukk around on the internet no more:dahell:

Get some sleep or help breh
Your in too deep now

:what:

I'm tryna fukk a faceless name on the internet now:what:

Goodnight man:hubie:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
That's because OP's premise is people rock with Lavar for reasons along racial lines, when there are obvious business reasons one can want to see him succeed without holding him up as some sort of civil rights figure.

Stop acting like you bedbuck apologists would support a black woman with biracial sons headed to the NBA with her own shoe company. The future owners of BBB won't be black so so much for that 'generational black wealth'.

L2014

Banned
Daps
But y'all were JUST doing that shyt with Serena
:hubie:
I'll say this man, "y'all" is other people that aint me... I see both sides my only problem was that calling babies names shyt. It was strange.

All those threads got bushed equally:pachaha:

It was funny while it lasted it was nice listening and debating with everyone and hearing different opinions.

But it seems more people than not are taking this to heart.

I've got no animosity towards you brehs. Getting jumped by @Wenzel Dashington and them other BBB neg goons was funny. But uh :hubie:

L2014

Banned
Daps
This dude @horizon really said stop agreeing with people:mjlol:

Sorry for stepping on your toes breh:hubie:

May you and @night enjoy each others company:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
His unshakable confidence right or wrong and his unapologetic approach to things is very much an example of it though.

He does. .. not .. give .. a . .. fukk about what anyone thinks of his wins and loses

Antics and gamesmanship aside that's a BIG takeaway that most anyone can build off of.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Stop acting like you bedbuck apologists would support a black woman with biracial sons headed to the NBA with her own shoe company. The future owners of BBB won't be black so so much for that 'generational black wealth'.
Why would anyone have to "act" for you? It's too bad that there aren't any black women involved in IR who are challenging the system like Lavar to test your bullshyt claim of a double standard.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm seriously amazed at how dumb and dishonest people like you are. You've no doubtedly seen the difference in the two situations broken down yet you ignore it just to post dumb shyt like this anyway.

When Serena starts her own company instead of being a lifetime worker for Nike then we can give her props despite being a bed wench. Until then there is no equivalence here. Nobody cares if you call Lavar a "bed buck" but you're flat out lying when you deny that people are supporting him because of what he stands for as a father and a black man in the corporate business world.

k

L2014

Banned
Daps

Why would anyone have to "act" for you? It's too bad that there aren't any black women involved in IR who are challenging the system like Lavar to test your bullshyt claim of a double standard.
:jbhmm: your both speaking like its set in stone the black woman mixed kid theory is untested.

The stats so far lean towards her being an unapologetic "w****" (I have a Ma and sister I cant be saying that word) by default according to thecoli but people do get humbled( that time everyone hated Issa Rae's show a year before it premiered cause some fool projected his fear and caused mass hysteria:mjlol:)

I was mad too:bryan:
We was wrong as shyt:dead:

Maybe the future heir's of BBB will be apart of one of the strongest ACTUALLY black dynasties we've ever known.:manny:

We can't let speculation stress us

We can all be wrong together :hug:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He's not, but him being married to a white woman has nothing to do with that

he's just a guy that raised some great athletes.

do y'all know how many siblings have played pro baseball/football/basketball and their fathers just played the background? :gucci: