Lavar Ball says these “roody-poo” workouts and trash Puma sneakers is why LaMelo is always hurt

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
He’s not lying. If you’re rolling your ankle all the time you have to change up what you’re wearing and tell Puma get it right. Steph hasn’t dealt with any serious ankle injury in years.

Agreed. He says some clown stuff but I'd think Puma is working behind the scenes to get better ankle support for Melo's shoes. They won't sell as much if they're not on TV because he's not playing

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lavar time for some introspection not everything has to be said outloud all the time it paints a huge target on his sons backs

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Puma was responsible for the worlds fastest men and women for nearly two decades.

We’re not about to pretend that they don’t know how to make high performance athletic equipment.

Lamelo suffering from tendinitis. Lavar overworked them. And both their bodies are failing similarly.

It’s either that or cac jeans :mjpls:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Brehs used to hoop in shoes that are on the same level as rocking Gucci loafers.
Lmao facts

Not to mention LaMelo is clearly one of those hoopers who don’t lift weights, just hoop

Lavar funny as shyt tho A+ father

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It was BBB fault for Lonzo but not Pumas fault for Melo :mjpls:…………….Interesting
LaVar already low-key blamed the Bulls staff for Lonzo's set backs and slow recovery. I'm also pretty sure he said that Zo would train with him before they eventually announced he was getting the latest procedure.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
so what about lonzo then??? :rudy: he never wore puma's.

DO YOU nikkaS READ ANYTHING?

"The reason they hurt is because they got away from me. And they start doing these rooty-toot workouts. Because if you keep running them hills, you're going to keep that power and that strength. But you start dealing with these rubber bands and doing this lightweight stuff, of course you're going to start breaking down"

:devil:
:evil:

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Puma was responsible for the worlds fastest men and women for nearly two decades.

We’re not about to pretend that they don’t know how to make high performance athletic equipment.

Lamelo suffering from tendinitis. Lavar overworked them. And both their bodies are failing similarly.

Walt Clyde Frazier had a Fruitful Career ballin in Pumas:sas1:

HBD Clyde🥳🥳

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He trained his sons like NFL running backs and wonder why they body not holding up.
And yet neither one of them weight 200 pounds :skip:

Track shoes =/= basketball shoes.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON