full
full
full

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he's going to UCLA.

He's not trash just not as flashy as the other 2 brothers. He was Chino Hills leading scorer when Lonzo was was there and last year.

His issue was his conditioning/weight and that affected his game especially with injuries but dude has skills. He's about 6.5'/6'6 and strong as fukk. He was like the Klay Thompson to Chino hills, played a lot of bully ball in the post with smaller players, great hands, great passer as well, etc. he was basically playing the role Kyle Kuzma is playing for LA SL now.

He's in great shape now I believe

Thing is, not sure if he can play the same way at his size in college. It will be interesting to see. But if he doesn't get big enough to play SF/PF then I don't think he will translate as well as Lonzo and Lamelo would with both being tall point guards.

He has a good chance at being in the NBA but he's going to have to work harder I think. Definitely not going to be a #2 pick. Might be high draft pick if he balls out for UCLA or the draft class is weak
I pray they all make it to the league. We need to get Kobe calling him every morning at 4AM ready to hit the gym. :wow: He needs to go in there and work harder than anybody.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You'd think with Lavar'd football background he'd get Gelo into being a TE. But he probably trying to protect his sons head....plus the NFL would have a hissy fit with the BBB movement.

Low key want Gelo to become a star TE at UCLA so the NFL can refuse to draft him because of his dad and expose their white supremacist asses even further:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You'd think with Lavar'd football background he'd get Gelo into being a TE. But he probably trying to protect his sons head....plus the NFL would have a hissy fit with the BBB movement.

Low key want Gelo to become a star TE at UCLA so the NFL can refuse to draft him because of his dad and expose their white supremacist asses even further:mjlol:
They all played football as well, they just wanted to play basketball..

Why do you think they easily throw and catch full court lobs:mjlol:

Gelo easily benches 315 now... He could play football if he wanted

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Don't care how wealthy I am, I wouldn't buy my kid a Ferrari.

A) I don't want him killing himself
B) I don't want him to attract all that unwanted attention
C) I'd rather him work for it. Learn the value of a dollar.

Not knocking him...just that I'd do things differently

The kid is already a sports celeb and this is brand building. BBB is about being a baller and a Rari is baller shyt.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Boy you a hoe and was hating on Gelo and Lavar Ball

Why you so mad champ? :pachaha: Lonzo bought his bro a car, why does that anger you so much?

This whole thread is dap fishing, nikkas calling everyone haters or pocket watchers when no one in this thread is hating :pachaha:

Exactly. Legitimate questions are being asked but these Triple B brehs are sensitive as shyt when people question their tactics

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why you so mad champ? :pachaha: Lonzo bought his bro a car, why does that anger you so much?

Exactly. Legitimate questions are being asked but these Triple B brehs are sensitive as shyt when people question their tactics

:gucci: I'm taking up for them

You the one hating :russ:

Stop:francis: