LAWD, This New Berserk Movie Is Piff!

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn. the best and only anime I ever watch straight thru. shyt is epic. So is the 3 movies separate from the 20-25 episode series? Or is it a prequel or follow up to the story? Any recommendations to a similar or better anime then berserk holla?

Watch this, you won't be disappointed guaranteed.

Watch Hellsing Ultimate - Watch Anime & Live Action Streaming Episodes & Video Online

Youtube
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdxoyMfdW5c&list=PL78FD9A78F0247D0F"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdxoyMfdW5c&list=PL78FD9A78F0247D0F[/ame]

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

when the hell did hellsing have movies, last i heard of was that ultimate hellsing shyt which i skipped over because it sounded like the same story just with updated graphics

:gladbron:

Yah I mean Hellsing ultimate. It's totally different breh. It shyts on the anime. You gotta watch it, I posted the link above for someone else, its a high quality funimation stream too.:ohlawd:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Berserk is the GOAT :wow:

For real though, you could feel the anger and hatred dude had for grif. I mean there's crossing the line then there's motherfukker you really cross the line :laugh:, this dude was raping his girl infront of him while he was restrain plus had his eye stabbed, forearm bitten the fukk off by a demon and his friends kill.. how can a beef get any deeper than that plus I'm leaving some shyt out.

:damn:that trailer:damn:

The last episode of the anime is one of the trippiest and fukked up things I've ever watched.:wow:

man i had to go read the magna after that... travesty :laugh:, how they not gonna continue after that shyt bruh, wtf?! :pachaha:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I'm just waiting for the last Hellsing movies to come out officially.

I think that's been out for awhile....on the Internet at least.

Btw: didn't see officially my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
After all these years I still have not forgiven Griffith :pacspit:............we were supposed to be the Band of The Hawk :to:
breh the whole time they goin to rescue this dude im steady yellin FUK THAT fakkit, DONT SAVE THAT MUfukkA LET HIM DIE!!!! :pacspit::pacspit: like its gon change sumthin :to:.....theres no character in anime that i hate more than that dude

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
that torrent is slow as shyt, ready to watch this NOW :why:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
breh the whole time they goin to rescue this dude im steady yellin FUK THAT fakkit, DONT SAVE THAT MUfukkA LET HIM DIE!!!! :pacspit::pacspit: like its gon change sumthin :to:.....theres no character in anime that i hate more than that dude

That nikka took it in the ass for some gold:scusthov:

I remember the clifhanger at the end of the last episode tho, I was like :ohhh: right it it looked like Gutz was getting up then it fukkin ends.