• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
shyt's weird because having an expansion team is worth way more than 790 mil.

But I doubt that the settlement would have resulted in an expansion team anyway

They could have taken it trial if they wanted to and squeezed more out of the NFL as there was no way that they wanted any of those owners to take the stand. It's been said though that a lot of them just don't want another team in the city and problems that come long with it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
hopefully they put that money to good use. Anyone on here from St. Louis?

That just reminded me of @FromStLouis

Breh might really be gone gone :patrice:

They could have taken it trial if they wanted to and squeezed more out of the NFL as there was no way that they wanted any of those owners to take the stand. It's been said though that a lot of them just don't want another team in the city and problems that come long with it.

It's possible, but I do think a lot of the drama is due to shortsighted politics, small town mentality and principles.

A lot of people including city council members want to spit in the face of big business because they can, not realizing that they need big business to continue the growth of their city.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That just reminded me of @FromStLouis

Breh might really be gone gone :patrice:

It's possible, but I do think a lot of the drama is due to shortsighted politics, small town mentality and principles.

A lot of people including city council members want to spit in the face of big business because they can, not realizing that they need big business to continue the growth of their city.

There's still a fight of sorts before they can even get the money as they still don't whether Kroenke is going to foot the bill for the full $790 or if he will try and force the other owners to help him out.