lazar angelov is basically aesthetically perfect

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
for some that body is impossible to attain no matter how hard your trained or diet. Meaning some of it def has to do with genes.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Thats boosheet. I'm Ghanaian. We are short fat people. Obv there are some exceptions. But I don't think West Africa is where that shyt originates. I am thinking more Central Africa.

Plus as :troll: :bryan: as this excuse is they really were building big strong slaves in slavery. U look at the NFL, its mostly black Americans... not Caribbeans or Africans. It is what it is :manny:

We get the genes we get. Just gotta work with them

Most Black Americans are descendants of west africans, DNA testing has shown that much atleast. Also, there are plenty of freakishly large/athletic first and second generation Nigerians in the NFL, and they have no hint of slavery in their background.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Most Black Americans are descendants of west africans, DNA testing has shown that much atleast. Also, there are plenty of freakishly large/athletic first and second generation Nigerians in the NFL, and they have no hint of slavery in their background.
shyt is different over there. I'm 5' 10" and I am tall for a Ghanaian.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
shyt is different over there. I'm 5' 10" and I am tall for a Ghanaian.

That could boil down to nutrition and readily available foods, nevermind the fact food here is pumped full of all sorts of hormones and shyt. Here, it's much easier to hit your genetic potential, there are a decent amount of African NFL players.

You mentioned Caribbean people and sports, however they dominate track (Jamaicans) and baseball, and their roots go back to West Africa as well.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That could boil down to nutrition and readily available foods, nevermind the fact food here is pumped full of all sorts of hormones and shyt. Here, it's much easier to hit your genetic potential, there are a decent amount of African NFL players.

You mentioned Caribbean people and sports, however they dominate track (Jamaicans) and baseball, and their roots go back to West Africa as well.
Thats just the athletes though. The avg Chinese cat aint Yao Ming. Avg Dominican aint @krackdagawd :salute: So the idea that once you have genes from region X you are set isn't realistic... unless those genes are Samoan :troll:

shyt I know flat butt Dominicans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Thats just the athletes though. The avg Chinese cat aint Yao Ming. Avg Dominican aint @krackdagawd :salute: So the idea that once you have genes from region X you are set isn't realistic... unless those genes are Samoan :troll:

There have been studies on this bruh, we have higher bone density and more fast twitch muscle fibers on average. Of course being born black with west african lineage doesn't mean you'll look like Ronnie Coleman when you pick up a weight, or be as athletic as LeBron. But, there are some advantages right out of the gate, and it's not because of slavery.

The athletes are just the cream of that crop.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Kind of true most Dominicans in the states are either :flabbynsick: or in powerlifter mode and the ones in DR are usually :flabbynsick: or in concentration camp mode.

I hardly ever see any lean/muscular ones, although I do think sickle cell has something to do with my ability to stay lean regardless of diet.

hawaii

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With a back like that I'm surprised you can't :lupe:

my programming isn't optimal and I've been chasing this single digit bodyfat thing on and off for a minute.. nearly there :deadmanny:

I used to train HBBS (or FS) to a max everyday a la "bulgarian method" where I developed these problems with my knees (mostly my right) that still acts up even if I haven't trained like that for about ~15months now.

I hit nearly a 2x bw HBBS no belt and 385x1 DL both at around ~165lbs and that was when I was maxing out skwats daily and anywhere from 7-12x a week.

them excuses tho.. I gotta switch my squat form up cuz clearly close stance atg is not for me, but I'm hard harded. :mindblown: I'll try harder once I;m done cutting.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ignore this goofball. She Agree That I'm Looney is just making excuses for being an unathletic and :flabbynsick: beta male. These guys are traditional Senegalese wrestlers with no access to Western technology/training facilities and a third world diet.

6.jpg

DID1615220_752903_HBOVICE_SENEGAL_035.jpg

3234917897_c3e9012809_o.jpg

tumblr_mfb7zscI801qzmh88o3_250.jpg

Kongo, a French fighter from the UFC has no slave heritage and is almost unanimously considered to have a top 5 physique in the sport (even though he's a lukewarm fighter):

cheick-kongo-weigh-in-pic-dave-mandel.jpg

kongo-turk-425_medium.jpg

Also lot of the best athletes in America are actually Caribbean immigrants but get mistaken for African American like Patrick Ewing, Carl Lewis, Roy Hibbert, Ndamukong Suh to say nothing of Lennox Lewis, Tyson Gay, Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake and a ton of other Jamaicans (especially sprinters).

West Africans have a genetic propensity towards explosive sports and muscle building. I absolutely don't doubt that most Ghanians don't reach their potential and obviously pro athletes are always going to be the cream of the crop but blacks tend to have more fast twitch. Western pattern diet accounts for a lot of the differences you see between us Westerners and foreigners.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I still like to think that Eastern Europeans have top tier genes as well - The Klitschko brothers, this Lazar dude, and countless other diesel looking wrestlers, boxers, and powerlifters. It just makes me feel better about myself :obama:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Ignore this goofball. She Agree That I'm Looney is just making excuses for being an unathletic and :flabbynsick: beta male. These guys are traditional Senegalese wrestlers with no access to Western technology/training facilities and a third world diet.

6.jpg

DID1615220_752903_HBOVICE_SENEGAL_035.jpg

3234917897_c3e9012809_o.jpg

tumblr_mfb7zscI801qzmh88o3_250.jpg

Kongo, a French fighter from the UFC has no slave heritage and is almost unanimously considered to have a top 5 physique in the sport (even though he's a lukewarm fighter):

cheick-kongo-weigh-in-pic-dave-mandel.jpg

kongo-turk-425_medium.jpg

Also lot of the best athletes in America are actually Caribbean immigrants but get mistaken for African American like Patrick Ewing, Carl Lewis, Roy Hibbert, Ndamukong Suh to say nothing of Lennox Lewis, Tyson Gay, Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake and a ton of other Jamaicans (especially sprinters).

West Africans have a genetic propensity towards explosive sports and muscle building. I absolutely don't doubt that most Ghanians don't reach their potential and obviously pro athletes are always going to be the cream of the crop but blacks tend to have more fast twitch. Western pattern diet accounts for a lot of the differences you see between us Westerners and foreigners.

Kongo isn't that good of an athlete, though. He's not really all that fast, explosive, or strong. All muscle and no function. :manny: