Lead LA Times Sports Writer Bill Plaschke Calls for Bron to be traded in Sunday paper

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This forum always goes too far when it comes to LeBron.. its the strangest thing

LeBron isn't being traded, plaschke did the same thing last year and they ended up going to the WCF.
Yeah, I wasn't aware of who this writer was.
But after I was corrected, I guess he is the counterpart to the veteran NY sports columnists/reporters/anchors who I am aware of.
But, nobody came to see Otis.

He wrote that Lebron should be traded in Feb 2022

You pointed out that he wrote it last year, too.

Lakers are a marquee sports franchise and Lebron is as high profile an athlete as exists. So a sports columnist saying (again)that he should be moved turns out to be a "big" story.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You can tell who the Klutch plants are by them calling Plaschke a random beat reporter or saying he has an agenda :mjlol:

Same "Lakers" fans who won't be there once Bron gets traded or leaves.
Not a plant, just watch sports for the athletes and not aware of local media for sports outside of my metro area.
I doubt that many here , outside of metro nyc area would know who Len Bermann is, or care about his views.

keep smilie-ing, though.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
You can tell who the Klutch plants are by them calling Plaschke a random beat reporter or saying he has an agenda :mjlol:

Same "Lakers" fans who won't be there once Bron gets traded or leaves.
LeBron has the worst fans EVER....COMPLETELY disingenuous in every way, just like their hero.

In fact, they're likely all Drake fans, too...so they're just shytty humans all around.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Yeah, I wasn't aware of who this writer was.
But after I was corrected, I guess he is the counterpart to the veteran NY sports columnists/reporters/anchors who I am aware of.
But, nobody came to see Otis.

He wrote that Lebron should be traded in Feb 2022

You pointed out that he wrote it last year, too.

Lakers are a marquee sports franchise and Lebron is as high profile an athlete as exists. So a sports columnist saying (again)that he should be moved turns out to be a "big" story.
Every year he’s wrote that type of article was in response to the passive aggressive trade deadline shyt

2022- at a press conference called Presti the MVP, praised the rams gm and said fukk them picks, said going back to Cleveland was an option
2023 - this is the least passive aggressive Bron at the deadline he was. He did the eye emoji Tweet when Kyrie asked for a trade. Corny, but most fans wanted Kyrie so I can’t get mad at that
2024- The Knicks shyt, the hourglass emoji totally unnecessary

He’s always been on that type of time as a writer and not just with LeBron

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've had a love/hate relationship with Bill Plaschke since youth...I can't disagree with his take.

I can't take away from the COVID chip; otherwise great moments for the LeLakers have been few and far between

I haven't lived in LA for almost a decade, but I know for a fact that I watched more of the 2013-18 Lakers, than I've watched the LeLakers.

LeBron really hasn't been a favorite of mine and this goes back to the Sports Illustrated cover of years ago.

He's a an all time great player, but he's a mercenary for hire and that makes it hard to wrap your arms around him as a fan.

I won't be sad when this era of Lakers basketball is over.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
LeBron, you have two paths out of town. Pick one, it doesn’t matter, just go and let the Lakers get on with their lives.

“LeBron won’t be traded, and we aren’t asking to be,” Paul said.

Don’t you just love how James’ business associates are now speaking for Rob Pelinka? Hey LeBron, if you want to leave, can you take Rich Paul with you?

:ohlawd: Please?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You and the guys who dap this really need to offer something other than smilies.

They can't

They think that they automatically are going to get all time greats that they can disrespect because ig whores like floor seats

The Clippers have had talent for all the time Bron been in LA and what they have to show for it.

Boston, Miami, Philadelphia,Phoenix are among the teams still hoping to break through.....but Lakers fans have this notion that talent automatically Gon drop in their lap and win cause a blonde nepo baby and Kobe's former agent run that organization

The Lakers are going to be the NBA cowboys except Jerry actually got long money......

Daps
They can't

They think that they automatically are going to get all time greats that they can disrespect because ig whores like floor seats

The Clippers have had talent for all the time Bron been in LA and what they have to show for it.

Boston, Miami, Philadelphia,Phoenix are among the teams still hoping to break through.....but Lakers fans have this notion that talent automatically Gon drop in their lap and win cause a blonde nepo baby and Kobe's former agent run that organization

The Lakers are going to be the NBA cowboys except Jerry actually got long money......
fukk you talking about? :mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Every year he’s wrote that type of article was in response to the passive aggressive trade deadline shyt

2022- at a press conference called Presti the MVP, praised the rams gm and said fukk them picks, said going back to Cleveland was an option
2023 - this is the least passive aggressive Bron at the deadline he was. He did the eye emoji Tweet when Kyrie asked for a trade. Corny, but most fans wanted Kyrie so I can’t get mad at that
2024- The Knicks shyt, the hourglass emoji totally unnecessary

He’s always been on that type of time as a writer and not just with LeBron
Thanks. Wasn't aware of who he was, but he sounds like a clown.
This is what sports journalism is in 2024?
When I mistook him for a local beat reporter, dudes got offended that I wasn't aware of this esteemed writer. Hehehehe. He is just another gotdamned clown.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cats was hot the next couple days at the park when that went down, talking about ship his ass out. I remember someone saying they'd take Shawn Marion :russ:

In Chicago at the time.

We was oh word.

We will take'eem.

Only kobe was being goofie as fukk.
Kobe wanted luol Deng so bad. When it was like. You kobe breh.
You do not need no luol deng breh.

Art Barr

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Thanks. Wasn't aware of who he was, but he sounds like a clown.
This is what sports journalism is in 2024?
When I mistook him for a local beat reporter, dudes got offended that I wasn't aware of this esteemed writer. Hehehehe. He is just another gotdamned clown.

April 1, 2024
Editor’s Note: The original version of this commentary did not meet Times editorial standards. It has been edited to remove language that was inappropriate and offensive. We apologize to the LSU basketball program and to our readers. On Monday, Ben Bolch offered an apology, which is appended to the bottom of this commentary.

Yeah, so apparently the L.A. Times Sports Editor allows trash pieces to be submitted by their writers.

I know trash when I read/hear it. MFers are just clowns.

Last edited: