Lead LA Times Sports Writer Bill Plaschke Calls for Bron to be traded in Sunday paper

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill Plaschke (@BillPlaschke) / X

so this is kobe fans new messiah
Bron stans on here & the obsession with Kobe is some real fakkit shyt

The actual Bron fans have common sense. Y’all other mfs some goofies tho

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
is he ever positive about anything? Seems all he ever does is write about how someone needs to be traded, someone is fukking up, etc…..

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The losses, then the hourglass emoji, then the trade rumors, and the the team beat the Celtics without Bron & AD set all this dialog in motion. Plus Laker stans are Kobe loyalist. When Bron first came to LA all the Lakers fans I knew were beside themselves because they used to hate on dude with a passion, but now he's on their team and they have to root for him *gasp* :why:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The noise getting louder. We, as fans, want him gone. You gotta be real desperate and lack self respect as a fan to want a dude who’s consistently implying and putting out through sources that he might leave. Looking like Will Smith in that one scene with his uncle Phil.
Throw trash at LeGBT. Make your opinions heard.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The losses, then the hourglass emoji, then the trade rumors, and the the team beat the Celtics without Bron & AD set all this dialog in motion. Plus Laker stans are Kobe loyalist. When Bron first came to LA all the Lakers fans I knew were beside themselves because they used to hate on dude with a passion, but now he's on their team and they have to root for him *gasp* :why:

I peep Russ out here enjoying life and playing again. Klutch tried to break my breh, glad he doing well :wow: