Leave your 11mo twins in a hot car for 4hrs brehs

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Oxford PD: Twin dies after being left in car at Sunny King Honda
CXXYDCQ5ZZBJJCFBFH2PP6J7EQ.PNG

The child and their twin were found around noon. (Source: WBRC)
By WBRC Staff | September 27, 2019 at 3:24 PM CDT - Updated September 27 at 4:22 PM
OXFORD, Ala. (WBRC) - An 11-month old boy has died after being left in a car at Sunny King Honda, according to Oxford’s Police Chief Bill Partridge.

The child and his sister were found around noon.

The Calhoun County coroner says the girl is doing OK.

Chief Partridge says when first responders arrived, the father had the twins out of the car which was a personal car, not one of the ones for sale on the lot.

More details are forthcoming

This is my own city too. Right around the corner. Apparently some guy dropped his car off for maintenance at the dealership and left his twins in the backseat.
I will never understand how you could forget your own child or children in the car.

Coli, yall outchea forgetting your seeds in the car? Ive never once forgot that my son was in the car. How stupid can you be:what:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my own city too. Right around the corner. Apparently some guy dropped his car off for maintenance at the dealership and left his twins in the backseat.
I will never understand how you could forget your own child or children in the car.

Coli, yall outchea forgetting your seeds in the car? Ive never once forgot that my son was in the car. How stupid can you be:what:
whole thing is :mindblown: to me

leaving your kids is definitely fukked up, i can only assume the person was abusing some kind of substance to do something so fukking dumb, but at my dealership usually they move the cars that are gonna get worked on out of the way if they're not being worked on at the time. how did nobody notice TWO babies in the backseat?

RIP

:snoop:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
whole thing is :mindblown: to me

leaving your kids is definitely fukked up, i can only assume the person was abusing some kind of substance to do something so fukking dumb, but at my dealership usually they move the cars that are gonna get worked on out of the way if they're not being worked on at the time. how did nobody notice TWO babies in the backseat?

RIP

:snoop:
Apparently they had a lot of cars scheduled for maintenance and they didnt get to that particular until hours later.

I guess the dad just parked it and bounced.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bullshyt - No parent casually "forgets" their child, unless they wanted to forget. These cases are not "accidents" at all - babies are noisy or make some type of noise even when they're sleeping. Babies all have a certain smell whether it is powder, spit up, scented diapers, spit up cloths; baby food (milk, breast milk, purees, cereal) has a real distinct smell as well that lingers on them- they're dribble even smells of leftover formula/milk. They're always moving around, doing baby babble, cooing etc. Anybody that is a parent knows they're always a reminder that you have babies with you - parents keep diaper and bottle bags within reach especially when driving or traveling with kids -babies feed around the clock; they need their diapers changed, an extra change of clothes, baby toys, rattles etc. I had a bottle warmer attachment, towel and blanket in my car at all times. My car was also messed up with cheerio pieces, fruit snacks.. unless he's getting his car detailed everyday, that's also another clue. It's also common practice to install the car seat within sight of the rearview mirror on the opposite side of the driver in the backseat; parental instinct is to constantly glance back to make sure that your baby is not in distress or just to see what they're doing. Also babies have "separation anxiety" by 11 mos - as soon as they see one parent leave, they will start crying or making sounds like they're about to start crying. Of course, they can't talk yet but their primary method of communication is through sound or noise. At 11 months, babies are preparing to walk. Which means they are big enough to physically see in your range of sight, even if you don't look directly at them. Now magnify that by 2 for twins - no way is this believable. Dude is a murderer.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
I have two little ones 1 and 2 years and they are my heart and soul and keep me going, that’s my worst fear as something like this happening. Tragedies like this unfortunately can happen to anyone depending on the circumstances. People get caught up in certain routines and the smallest thing can knock them off.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

These dumb ass coli nikkaz like to say it's an easy mistake to make smh