LeBron asked Gilbert Arenas to train Bronny

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah don’t have an undersized NBA all star guard who gave you 28 PPG in his prime train with your son :stopitslime:
There's a real possibility that Bronny might not get that growth spurt (you never really know at that age)

So whats the harm in learning from a guy that was 6'2" and score with the best of them in the league.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
There's a real possibility that Bronny might not get that growth spurt (you never really know at that age)

So whats the harm in learning from a guy that was 6'2" and score with the best of them in the league.
Total facts there’s no guarantee he gets that Spurt to get to 6’5 on up. There’s a short list of retired Guards at that 6’2 range I’d want my son to learn from and Hibachi is definitely on that list .

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Hes already 6'1 going into 9th grade hell would need to freeze over for him not to reach at least 6'6.

Lamelo Ball at chino hills was 5'11 his 8th and 9th grade year playing with his older brothers 3 years later hes 6'8. When your dad is 6'6 plus and your already in the five percentile for your age(6'1 @ 14) trust me breh Bronny is gonna get there athletically.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Total facts there’s no guarantee he gets that Spurt to get to 6’5 on up. There’s a short list of retired Guards at that 6’2 range I’d want my son to learn from and Hibachi is definitely on that list .

The list is long actually

John Stockton
Isiah Thomas
Tim Hardaway
Rod Strickland
Jason Williams (Duke number 1 pick)
Derek Fisher
Avery Johnson
Mark Jackson
Bj Armstrong...ect

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is dope like getting traing from Obi Kenobi of NBA basketball. Bronny gonna be a fukkin assasin