Lebron: I don't let my kids play football

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If football really does go the way of boxing then that can only benefit the GOAT sports: wrestling and basketball.

More athletic big men on basketball courts and wrestling mats :ohlawd:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
fukk football :manny:

fukk watching men play games in general.

the only thing worth watching is horse/dog racing because we can beat the shyt out of those things without worrying about them having problems after they retire :blessed:

breed em, race em, and replace 'em. that's a REAL sport for you.
Are u aware how dangerous it is for a jockey?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
How many football players actually have brain damage? :mindblown:

I swear man, some of yall dudes are gonna raise some soft ass, pussified sons. "No Timmy, don't swing on those monkey bars at the playground, you may bump your head" :camby:

Be prepared to have your sons resent you because you prevented them from playing football brehs

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/13/s...in-nfl-concussion-deal-are-released.html?_r=0

^^^ States a third of NFL players will suffer from post-concussion related debilitations/brain damage during and after their careers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...eral-judge-approves-nfl-concussion-settlement

^^^ Talks about the removal of the cap on a half-BILLION dollars already allocated to the lawsuit that over 4,000 former players filed. In other words, the NFL MUST pay retirees benefits if they are diagnosed with premature brain related injuries.

Let your kids play a game that gives brain damage to a third of its players and gives people Alzheimer's at 50. :stopitslime: Lets not EVEN talk about the hundreds of thousands of kids who get hurt in high school/college who have no benefits whatsoever. :ohhh:

As I said. I'll watch the game...but some of ya'll walking around in lala land like the game doesn't destroy its players.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/13/s...in-nfl-concussion-deal-are-released.html?_r=0

^^^ States a third of NFL players will suffer from post-concussion related debilitations/brain damage during and after their careers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...eral-judge-approves-nfl-concussion-settlement

^^^ Talks about the removal of the cap on a half-BILLION dollars already allocated to the lawsuit that over 4,000 former players filed. In other words, the NFL MUST pay retirees benefits if they are diagnosed with premature brain related injuries.

Let your kids play a game that gives brain damage to a third of its players and gives people Alzheimer's at 50. :stopitslime: Lets not EVEN talk about the hundreds of thousands of kids who get hurt in high school/college who have no benefits whatsoever. :ohhh:

As I said. I'll watch the game...but some of ya'll walking around in lala land like the game doesn't destroy its players.

Baby your teenage sons brehs.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Baby your teenage sons brehs.

If babying sons means not advising them to knock themselves retarded then fine. :manny:

He's still gonna get into fights, still gonna hurt himself navigating the world, still prolly gonna fall riding bikes, skateboards, motorcycles, mopeds what ever. Still play pick up ball of all sports.
i don't see how not playing organized football constitutes babying.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
iiWxh60kyeVuV.gif
:hawat:

Daps
Reppin
THE BIG MD
This is what can be done to fix the NFL

(1) Stop "hitting" and start to wrap tackle from the waste down...It takes MORE skills to wrap tackle than to just throw your body at somebody...It safer to wrap tackle...

(2) Stop with the "blocks"...Dudes getting blind sided for no reason...Only the person who is holding the ball can be wrap tackled...The only place were blocking should be tolerated is at the line of scrimmage were you are face to face with your opponent...

These two steps would DRASTICALLY improve the safety of the sport...
so make it rugby?

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Football is more entertaining than every sport combined yet people are hoping it dies out :skip:

You wanna watch Golf:scust:

Baseball:skip:

Basketball:what:

Soccer:why:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Football is more entertaining than every sport combined yet people are hoping it dies out :skip:

Baseball:skip:

Basketball:what:

Soccer:why:

Who cares if its less entertaining, all fully guaranteed money. Clint Dempsey is making more money this year that JJ Watt. Get head scrambled for coins, brehs.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Who cares if its less entertaining, all fully guaranteed money. Clint Dempsey is making more money this year that JJ Watt. Get head scrambled for coins, brehs.

how is it coins :why:

Football been dangerous why all the outrage about it now :comeon: