From a bbiq standpoint probably so

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'll give you shooting mechanics:ehh:

I think before 2010 Bron was fine mentally :yeshrug:
2011 is when he just really mentally faded. 1st era Cavs Bron issues were more team and his inability to shoot (outside of 09 in the playoffs)
I prefer Bron’s old shooting mechanics aesthetically a natural fadeaway with a leg kick. Like I said in another thread in ‘09 and ‘10 he shot 40% on long two’s on high volume, high 70’s from the line, and around 33-34% from 3 on a nice volume while taking a lot more off the dribble threes, he also sprayed shots from all over the court, the range he’s showing now he’s always had Logo Bron been a thing.

He’s simplified his shot with less lift and more follow through and he picks his spots better he has his game down to a formula and is playing in a better spacing era with more talent than he did in those days which is translating to better efficiency from three.

2010 LeBron in the playoffs actually shot really well until his elbow bruise in the close out game of the Bulls series in fact he destroyed the Bulls with his jumper. The mental thing was only in 2011. In 2009 and 2010, LeBron really played off pure instinct.

Last edited: