Lebron is wearing #23

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
"He can't get the logo [Hall of Famer Jerry West's silhouette adorns the NBA's logo], and if he can't, something has to be done. I feel like no NBA player should wear 23. I'm starting a petition, and I've got to get everyone in the NBA to sign it. Now, if I'm not going to wear No. 23, then nobody else should be able to wear it."

hahaha, this nikka

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:ufdup: @King Karim. That neg train will be leaving the station shortly.

I ain't gone even do the boy like that.

I'mma sit back and watch tho.
1850120_o.gif

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
"I just think what Michael Jordan has done for the game has to be recognized some way soon," James said. "There would be no LeBron James, no Kobe Bryant, no Dwyane Wade if there wasn't Michael Jordan first.

"He can't get the logo, and if he can't, something has to be done. I feel like no NBA player should wear 23. I'm starting a petition, and I've got to get everyone in the NBA to sign it. Now, if I'm not going to wear No. 23, then nobody else should be able to wear it."

"My second-favorite player was Julius Erving, and he wore No. 6," James said. "I wore 32 in high school because Dr. J wore it at first. My first child was born on Oct. 6, it's my Olympic number, my second child was born in June."

say one thing then do something else brehs:troll:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
"He can't get the logo [Hall of Famer Jerry West's silhouette adorns the NBA's logo], and if he can't, something has to be done. I feel like no NBA player should wear 23. I'm starting a petition, and I've got to get everyone in the NBA to sign it. Now, if I'm not going to wear No. 23, then nobody else should be able to wear it."

hahaha, this nikka

say one thing then do something else brehs:troll:

Aww man... y'all done turnt on ya boy.