LeBron James: 18-54 FG in the series when guarded by Andre Iguodala

Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Iggy' makes LeBron's shooting iffy

LeBron went 18-of-54 (.333%) against Iguodala in the 15' finals with Iggy in his shorts whenever he guarded him. Of LeBron's 54 shots when guarded by Iguodala, only 8 were uncontested. LeBron shot 7-of-8 on open looks when guarded by Iguodala, but only shot 11-of-46 (.239%) on contested shots. According to ESPN Stats & Information data, that's worse than what LeBron shot when guarded by Jimmy Butler in the 2015 Eastern Conference semifinals at 39.3%. When Iggy was on the floor the Cavs were a minus -55. When Iggy was on the bench, LeBron shot 44% and the Cavs were a plus +30. On shots contested by anyone else other than Iguodala, James shot 41%. The last 3 games, there were 13 instances in which Iguodala has switched off James after starting the possession on him. LeBron shot 2-for-11 with a turnover on those possessions.

25AAgzG.png

Now this is what you call being "shut down". I had no idea that it was this bad.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
you're about 7 months late:camby:
plus his avg was 36pts, 13rebs, 9ast :troll: if he was so good guarding Bron why not put Iggy on him the whole time?:stopitslime:

he was on him as much as possible. you realize points happen in transition, during switches, etc right? iggy also didn't play as many minutes as lebron.

there's a reason he rightfully won the finals MVP. :kobeshrug:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was on him as much as possible. you realize points happen in transition, during switches, etc right? iggy also didn't play as many minutes as lebron.

there's a reason he rightfully won the finals MVP. :kobeshrug:

That wasn´t a fluke either. He´s number one in the league in offensive rating this season so far, ahead of Curry even. He´s very important for them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was Bron averaging?

36 on 33 shots?:huhldup:

Which is why I never bought the media's poppycock of it being "the greatest Finals performance of all time/he should win the MVP" bullshyt.

I'm sorry, but when you're truly dominant/unstoppable, it shows in your efficiency.

And not only that, you end up getting dominated on defense by the guy who went on to win MVP of the series:mindblown:.....why was the media on Bron's nut sack like that?:why:

I mean, to anybody with a keen eye, the Bron hype just felt so generic/forced in that series.

Had me thinking "Is this nicca Skull & Bones or some shyt?":patrice:

They were determined to inflate the "legend" of Lebron.

Most overrated shyt I've ever seen in my life.....Hell, Iverson back in 2001>>>>that shyt

Won't even get into the Mike's, Magic's, Bird's, or Hakeem's.

Even Dirks playoffs/Finals run was more impressive IMO.

Not saying Bron isn't capable...I've seen him go ape shyt before...Celtics...Pistons etc etc

But last years Finals wasn't it...I can't crown his ass for that one

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah....I remember Bron looking paralyzed/attempting struggle post up's when Iggy was guarding him.Because he damn sure wasn't blowing past him.

Shyt was remarkable.

I think what people see as remarkable is bron clearly struggling and putting up the numbers he did. Like i averaged 36,13, and 9 on a sub par performance type thing

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah....I remember Bron looking paralyzed/attempting struggle post up's when Iggy was guarding him.Because he damn sure wasn't blowing past him.

Shyt was remarkable.
Nah bron was supposed to win that series fukk the excuses he should have trusted his teammates ..... But at the same time take all the shots ..... And not out rebound Tristan because Lebron wanted to Statpad..... Also he should have kept mosgov in the game because he was the coach ......and he should have mind controlled j.r to make all his shots ..... Stuff like that makes Lebron a loser ...... Not even too 500 player!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah bron was supposed to win that series fukk the excuses he should have trusted his teammates ..... But at the same time take all the shots ..... And not out rebound Tristan because Lebron wanted to Statpad..... Also he should have kept mosgov in the game because he was the coach ......and he should have mind controlled j.r to make all his shots ..... Stuff like that makes Lebron a loser ...... Not even too 500 player!

Still don't change the fact that Iggy whooped his ass one on one
momma-named-him-clay.jpg