LeBron James explains his "Secret Motivation": Pat Riley

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
if Lebron can forgive Dan Gilbert for publically calling him a quitter and wishing nothing but failure upon him, then he can forgive Riley

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when bron left Riley said that gave him motivation for one more championship team to rival bron since when he left he tried to leave the org in turmoil taking the players he wanted and bringin them to cleveland.

I dont think we can get him but bron winnin in cleveland pretty much gonna make Riles go balls deep with a KD pitch this summer. Keeping Whiteside and if bosh can actually finish a season with our youngins shyt can get real

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
when bron left Riley said that gave him motivation for one more championship team to rival bron since when he left he tried to leave the org in turmoil taking the players he wanted and bringin them to cleveland.

I dont think we can get him but bron winnin in cleveland pretty much gonna make Riles go balls deep with a KD pitch this summer. Keeping Whiteside and if bosh can actually finish a season with our youngins shyt can get real

Peep the Avi

KD comin home to bring one for DC :troll:

@malcolmxxx_45 change Avi to mine bro

Daps
I just don't understand why Lebron is being this petty. A player of his caliber should just let those numbers and titles speak themselves.