Lebron James hairline offseason update

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah Bron just doesn't have the time to be inactive and let transplants work. Two years after he finally retires he gonna be on his Jimmy Jackson/Juan Howard shyt.

In fact by that point his shyt gonna be better then Bronny's :lolbron:

Breh gonna have a full head of hair like Paul George...hairline gonna be at his eye brows...:lolbron:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Nah Bron just doesn't have the time to be inactive and let transplants work. Two years after he finally retires he gonna be on his Jimmy Jackson/Juan Howard shyt.

In fact by that point his shyt gonna be better then Bronny's :lolbron:
This is a lie. Lebron already had a transplant that didnt go well for him.

Also he will never have a full head of hair with that little amount of donor hair. His shyt pushed back to the back of his head. Where is the hair to cover all that gonna come from? :mjlol:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
This is a lie. Lebron already had a transplant that didnt go well for him.

Also he will never have a full head of hair with that little amount of donor hair. His shyt pushed back to the back of his head. Where is the hair to cover all that gonna come from? :mjlol:

I've heard you can use beard hair now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I've heard you can use beard hair now.
So basically he will end up with a patchy beard? Cause follicles will need to be extracted and the density of beard hair is not the same as one on top of his head. That sounds like a bad idea altogether. Lebron just gonna rely on wigs like Steve Harvey till he grows out of the lust for hair and finally gives up