Lebron passed Kobe as the youngest ever to score 29K points

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I swear, a certain group in this forum gets like this when the topic template is:

LeBron passed Kobe as "................."

IMMEDIATELY AFTER:
e92dc519c3c1d0000e5795e41f4c6df5.jpg

shyt is hilarious breh :mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Magic was 29 in 1988.
Bird was 32.
Isiah was 27.
Malone was 25.
Barkley was 25.
Jordan was 25.
Drexler was 26.
Ewing was 26.
Hakeem was 26.

None of them even had the thought to join up in their primes. It wasn't a thing back then:scust: They wanted to beat each other. Not create supersquads. Get over it nikka. Your boy is a bytch.

If me and you owned franchises. I'd pick Kobe. You'd pick LeBron. After five losing seasons, Kobe would still be there as I put a winning team around him. LeBron would've been bounced on yall and you'd be back in the draft praying Anthony Bennett was the future :wow:
Now you including nikkas with no rings, further proving the point :mjlol: yes the concept was a "bytch" concept and 3 of your examples are ringlets because of it. Drexler joined Hakeem albeit at 30 so that's canceled out.
Not to mention Magic and Bird having HOF teammates drafted next to them or traded for helping them get every ring of the 80s outside of 83 up to that point so why the fukk would they need to team up with anybody? :mjlol:

Nobody on that list outside of Jordan and Zeke started their careers on shytty teams and won later. So unless Bron was supposed till the Celtics were done running the East and the Spurs fell off (which still hasn't happened) you're basically suggesting LeBron should've been Karl Malone. You can't shout rings all day then have nikkas with no rings to shame Bron for having 3.

If Kobe is on your team and you have 5 losing seasons you're a shytty GM, all the while spitting some nonsense due to the fact that Kobe has NEVER experienced 5 straight losing seasons so you don't know what the fukk a competitor like him would do in his prime if you were that incompetent.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka said battier and miller made the heat a superteam. :dead:
:dead: Shane didn’t even shoot 35% from deep in 2011-12 and he played his way out of the rotation in 2013-14. Miller wasn’t healthy at any point for 2010-11. In fact he even missed half the season, limped through the entire 2012 playoffs, and wasn’t even a regular in the rotation for 2012-13. What’s wrong with these people?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Helps that he's been healthy. Kobe lost years off of his career at the end. Probably would have been all time top scorer if his body didn't break down.

This. And he was coming off the bench his first couple of years while Bron was starting from day one. Guys like Bron and KD will probably break all of Kobe's "Youngest to score....." records.