MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont expect athletes or entertainers to be intellectuals :mjlol:

their job is to shoot balls around, and sing and dance.

they should stay in their lane instead of exposing their low IQ and further tarnishing the black male image.

Lebron sound like a 10th grader.
The man has made a billion dollars leveraging his basketball talents, meanwhile you jealously criticize him on The Coli. Which one of y'all has the low IQ again??

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont expect athletes or entertainers to be intellectuals :mjlol:

their job is to shoot balls around, and sing and dance.

they should stay in their lane instead of exposing their low IQ and further tarnishing the black male image.

Lebron sound like a 10th grader.

I may be off base, but I feel like he's done more to help actual black males than he could do to tarnish an image

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Low Quality Posting
The man has made a billion dollars leveraging his basketball talents, meanwhile you jealously criticize him on The Coli. Which one of y'all has the low IQ again??

the people with the real high IQs are the billionaires cutting his checks and paying him for his services and leverging his celebrity to sell their products.

I'm not hating bro.

everyone has a lane.

the entertainer has always had a role in society.

they should just stay in their lane instead of carrying out the stereotype of the unintelligent & inarticulate black male.

I'm pretty sure the people in Portugal arent looking to Cristiano Ronaldo as an intellectual. Lol. Feel me?

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
the people with the real high IQs are the billionaires cutting his checks and paying him for his services and leverging his celebrity to sell their products.

I'm not hating bro.

everyone has a lane.

they should just stay in their lane instead of carrying out the stereotype of the unintelligent & inarticulate black male.

I'm pretty sure the people in Portugal arent looking to Cristiano Ronaldo as an intellectual. Lol. Feel me?

You niqqa nerds on here are so fukking lame...:mjlol:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
The way you nikkas on here worship at the alter of whiteness even down to it's most insincere (IQ testing) is just baffling, but I understand it.

I'm not hating bro.

everyone has a lane.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps

I'm not hating bro.

everyone has a lane.

Let me ask you since you have such a high I.Q why are you not a billionaire, since you're such a smart ass?

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The way you nikkas on here worship at the alter of whiteness even down to it's most insincere (IQ testing) is just baffling, but I understand it.

Whiteness is irrelevant.

You just assume that race is involved because Lebron's bosses & handlers are white.

If the team owners were black men - the point would still be valid.

The way you nikkas on here worship at the alter of high paid employees that bow down to elderly white males, is just baffling... but I understand it.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Whiteness is irrelevant.

You just assume that race is involved because Lebron's bosses & handlers are white.

The way you nikkas on here worship at the alter of high paid employees that bow down to elderly white males, is just baffling... but I understand it.

c793fe96cf93086bc6d6179e6b742bc8.gif

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You tried big fella but that's not what I was referencing

it's the fact that you had the audacity to refer to another black man as an low IQ individual of all things is the most appalling.

you smart to dumb nikkas, but to everyday people can tell you spitting bullshyt.

Whiteness is irrelevant.