Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I wonder if he tried to settle before suing.

Nonetheless, this is how photographers eat. I wonder if his contract is with the NBA, and where the photo was originally published.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
As a photographer myself, I think it’s Kinda fukked up. At least tag the nikka who took the photo.

I would agree, but Father Bron may have gotten it off another Instagram account. Kinda hard to try and track down the photographer if that's the case. Throw a watermark on that bytch next time

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I would agree, but Father Bron may have gotten it off another Instagram account. Kinda hard to try and track down the photographer if that's the case. Throw a watermark on that bytch next time
I believe though since it's a photo of an NBA game, Mitchell doesn't own the rights to the photo, but the NBA does. The NBA could counter sue. I wouldn't have made that move.

calh45

Cal
Daps
As a photographer myself, I think it’s Kinda fukked up. At least tag the nikka who took the photo.

That's fine if he asked and Bron said GTFOH, but he's biting the hand that feeds him by going the lawsuit route. Why would the NBA give a courtside credential to someone who's willing to sue the players? Media credentials aren't a right.

Also, I bet there are copyright conditions tied to media usage (photographs are included in NBA copyrights) that is negotiated in the CBA so Bron might be justified in his usage of it. I doubt the NBA would expose themselves to this type of lawsuit.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
you really siding with a cac to keep up your corny anti lebron trolling..

Not about cac or not.. That’s how that man earns his living..

Btw I’m not gonna take criticism from a clown who was mocking Nipsey Hussle’s death just hours after he died :camby:

You will always be known as a herb & a cac for that

Daps
Reppin
NULL

lmao at this fault since of entitlement, you taking a picture of another nikka and that some how gives you ownership, its not like created an image like an artist

now you see why celebrities don't want to take pictures at all lmao