Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:ehh:

Bulls vs Heat Game 4 - Full 4th Quarter + OT

This nygga Derrick settling for all them step back jumpers tho :mjtf:

Force the switch to Mike Miller, nygga! :damn:

Thibs, give this nygga some spacing!! :damn::damn:
He did have Lebron beat at the end of regulation :ehh:but took too much time off the clock to start cooking.

:mjlol:@ the Bulls literally being unable to pass or dribble the ball functionally in OT because they were so gassed from Thibodeau playing them consecutive minutes with no subs.

:heh:@Kerr pointing out Thibs running his team to the ground and pointing out Lebron's lack of a post-game...

Foreshadowing ass muthafukka :heh:

Boozer and shooters :francis:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Entire ECF LeBron was dominating..

Kind of crazy how games 2 to 5 (he played well in game 6...just not great) finals fukked that year up for him :francis:
Would've been a made for cinema year if they had won that shyt.

The loss to Boston in 2010
The Decision
The jersey burning
The "..not 3, not 4, not 5.."
The early struggles
The "they can't close games out"
The getting they shyt together
The revenge vs Boston
The closing out the Bulls 4 straight games
The beating Dallas in the Finals and winning Finals MVP

It was setup perfectly for them. Nyggas fumbled the bag and Dirk ran it back for the touchdown in OT :picard:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Bulls didn't have a 2nd option that could step up.
They had two solid 3rd options in Deng and Boozer but they desperately need a bigger wing who could get his own shot. Had they had someone like current Butler, they woulda won that series.

They were starting fukking Keith Bogans as the 2....Korver was doing his annual playoff choking....

I honestly feel the Bulls woulda beat Dallas that year

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Bulls or his defense on D-Rose?

yWhzMvx.png

In game 1 the TNT crew were talkin about the Bulls were a better defensive team than the 2004 Pistons, sipping the koolaid. And then Miami turned up the defense.

I think we can all agree that Lebron played some great individual defense in addition to Miami playing great team defense, in addition to "Boozer and shooters". Young fellas may not know what i mean by that last part. 10 years is a long time ago.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:@ the Bulls literally being unable to pass or dribble the ball functionally in OT because they were so gassed from Thibodeau playing them consecutive minutes with no subs.
And it wasn't like they didn't have bodies. Gibson, Korver, Bogans, CJ Watson, Kurt Thomas, Rasual Butler....they ain't world-killers but at least half those guys could give you minutes on any given day.

Heat didn't do it much better though. Chalmers subbed in for Wade for half the 4th and otherwise it was LeBron-Bosh-Haslem-Miller playing damn near the entire 4th and overtime without a break. LeBron actually didn't sit the entire 2nd half (averaged over 45 minutes/game that series).

Boozer and shooters :francis:
You really gonna forget Deng like that? :stopitslime: Deng held his own.

Rose-Deng-Boozer (with Gibson backing him), Noah pounding the boards and Korver/Bogans shooting isn't that bad an offensive lineup, not as bad as it's always portrayed.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Would've been a made for cinema year if they had won that shyt.

The loss to Boston in 2010
The Decision
The jersey burning
The "..not 3, not 4, not 5.."
The early struggles
The "they can't close games out"
The getting they shyt together
The revenge vs Boston
The closing out the Bulls 4 straight games
The beating Dallas in the Finals and winning Finals MVP

It was setup perfectly for them. Nyggas fumbled the bag and Dirk ran it back for the touchdown in OT :picard:
It was all setup :snoop:

3 things fukked up LeBron (or LeBron fukked up) and it came together at the worst time.

1. He was obviously not as athletic as he was in Cleveland. I don't know what happened but he couldnt get to the rim at ease like before. Also being heavier..his endurance wasnt as good.
2. His jump shot was on point those playoffs....and then suddenly disappeared in game 2.
3. (Not as athletic to get to the rim, lost confidence in his jumper)....he was too good with Wade "carrying the team" instead of doing his part as well.

I dont think Spo did the Heat any favors that series as well, but damn the 3peat was all set up and it was botched. :francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It was all setup :snoop:

3 things fukked up LeBron (or LeBron fukked up) and it came together at the worst time.

1. He was obviously not as athletic as he was in Cleveland. I don't know what happened but he couldnt get to the rim at ease like before. Also being heavier..his endurance wasnt as good.
2. His jump shot was on point those playoffs....and then suddenly disappeared in game 2.
3. (Not as athletic to get to the rim, lost confidence in his jumper)....he was too good with Wade "carrying the team" instead of doing his part as well.

I dont think Spo did the Heat any favors that series as well, but damn the 3peat was all set up and it was botched. :francis:
Yes, 2011 LeBron is honestly one of his worst versions. I cringe when people say he should have won MVP.

The athletic drop from 2010 to 2011 doesn’t get talked about enough. I don’t know if it’s just me but LeBron looked a lil taller like he grew an inch that summer. LeBron has never recovered his athleticism from his last Cleveland stint for as athletic as he still was/is.

Also, the Mavs zone just needs credit they locked up Kobe and Durant too in these playoffs.

Last edited:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Bulls or his defense on D-Rose?

I'm saying, Lebron individually doesn't deserve any credit for the Bulls not being able to score. A few things were at play:

1. Everyone on the Bulls was tired. I don't think Rose-Jo-Boozer-Deng sat from the beginning of the 4th quarter on. Rose was especially tired because he was the entire offense+his style of play was tiring.

2. Nobody on the Bulls had even an AVERAGE 3 point shot except Korver, who was totally blanketed and couldn't play down the stretch because of lack of defense. This meant every Heat defender could key on Rose and help out from every angle. RONNIE BREWER WAS OUT THERE IN THE DUNKER SPOT, CHILLING IN THE PAINT WITH JO AND BOOZER. THAT'S 3 DEFENDERS MINIMUM IN THE PAINT AT ALL TIMES. THIBS BROUGHT IN CJ WATSON AS A HAIL MARY ATTEMPT FOR MORE OFFENSE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 4TH. THE GAMES SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CLOSE.

3. Rose was STILL getting into the paint, making good, timely passes. His floor game, timing, vision, and game management at 22 was :wow:

4. Everyone on the Heat except Lebron was relatively well rested compared to everyone on the Bulls. Wade still had a lot of energy at the end of the game (got a couple blocks, hit an important pull up, was generally in the right place on defense because he's an all time great)

Lebron's defense was basically irrelevant in this series