LeGM on Westbrook's role next season: "Not my decision"

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
crazy 11 years one team and now russell about to be on his 5th team in 5 years just getting passed around like a whore

That seems to be more indicative of Sam Presti and the Thunder. Everyone else realizes somewhere along the way that he's fool's gold and the stats are kinda empty.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They should have never traded for his contract in the first place. They gave up more to get him than Phoenix did to get CP3 coming off an All NBA season.

Teams would deal with his flaws if he wasn’t making $47 million a season. That’s why he’s getting passed around more than his actual talent.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But how do they move off of russ next season?

Doesn't he have player option?

He does and he’s definitely picking it up. He doesn’t seem like the type interested in a buyout, so they better hope that they can trade him for another expiring. If I’m another team in the league, then I’m asking for picks in return to prey on their desperation.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He does and he’s definitely picking it up. He doesn’t seem like the type interested in a buyout, so they better hope that they can trade him for another expiring. If I’m another team in the league, then I’m asking for picks in return to prey on their desperation.
Lakers also tryna manufacturer a market for him where there isn’t one. Hornets and Pacers coming out as interested sounds like they really just want his deal on an expiring and one or both of the lakers remaining first round picks. If that’s the case the lakers would be selling their future newrly ten years down the line for a middle of the road playoff team to put around newrly 40 Lebron and injury prone ad