Lennox Lewis vs Oliver McCall :pachaha:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
hell yeah lennox was losing steam but a fluky punch ripped vitali down to the bone...lucky ass nikka man :beli:
:upsetfavre: The most out of shape Lennox had ever been (brehs forget Vitaly was a late sub for fukking Kirk Johnson and Lennox had no fukks to give) and Vitali still lost get over it :camby:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
He was also down on all 3 cards...the cut bailed him out...he should have gave Vitali a rematch
Lewis was one of my favorites. But that fight made me a fan of Vitali. Yea I know he was down but if it was caused by a punch IT WASN'T LUCK and he didn't owe Vitali shyt. Although I wanted to see it too. Had it not been stopped then I think Lewis still wins and potentially ends Vitali career. I also believed Lewis would of one the rematch. Vitali is one of my favorites and I hate how other injuries stifled his greatness. But Lewis won fair and square

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You and I know the cut saved that nikka from certain defeat cuz he wasn't winning that fight lol
Both of them dudes was through in that fight. I think it's really impossible to say who would've won cause they both had taken some bombs and were gassed. Vitali was definitely winning at the time though.