Lent 2024

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Feb 14th til March 28th

any of you dateless wonders gonna use this as a reason behind no valentines?

if so, what are you giving up?

Alcohol for me
rrlym6emmu2a1.gif

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Alcohol fukks up my sleep and messes with my anxiety a bit so I've been scaling it back a lot but I don't think I can say it's me giving up something for Lent.
I usually go 3 days without sleep if I have no medication to balance it out :dead: also the same medication I use for anxiety (Ativan)

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I usually go 3 days without sleep if I have no medication to balance it out :dead: also the same medication I use for anxiety (Ativan)

you know what. fvck it

no alcohol til March 28th, that day I may go blind
rrlym6emmu2a1.gif
I guarantee you'll feel better without alcohol. I don't mind making a nice cocktail or indulging in a nice bourbon or rye, but I was thinking about how a few drinks fukks up my sleep cycle and makes me angsty even when I don't drink. I sort of went down the Andrew Huberman rabbit hole :lol: It made me reconsider my drinking habits. I don't even really drink like that tbh.

Good luck!

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Crawfish prices this season :damn:
2023 was one of the hottest and driest Summers ever which killed a lot of the mature crawfish that would have mated and created the new crawfish for this season. So as of right theres isn't a lot of crawfish being caught. When theres low supply but high demand prices sky rocket.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
in 2018 i successfully gave up The Coli for Lent :mjgrin:

this year was bouncing back and forth between giving up alcohol and giving up talking to myself cause i do that pretty often I’m like my own therapist outchea :pachaha:

finally decided ima give up all of the above :blessed:

not The Coli again tho :whoa: been there done that