Leon Bridges: I guess I’ve been sleeping...

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
87OM4.gif

You know what it is, OP.
I recently got deep into Leon too this past week and a half, and :banderas::banderas::banderas:. Dude's music is like creamy peanut butter. He sings that soul old heads are always slating new music for lacking. He does the whole damned thing.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
87OM4.gif

You know what it is, OP.
I recently got deep into Leon too this past week and a half, and :banderas::banderas::banderas:. Dude's music is like creamy peanut butter. He sings that soul old heads are always slating new music for lacking. He does the whole damned thing.
Breh, I got tears in my eyes and my neck hurts.

I’m legit mad at myself for missing this until now.

I’m buying tickets when he comes in Boston in October off the weight of that first listen to that track alone.

Gonna wake the wife up drinking and looping this shyt tonight.

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Breh, I got tears in my eyes and my neck hurts.

I’m legit mad at myself for missing this until now.

I’m buying tickets when he comes in Boston in October off the weight of that first listen to that track alone.

Gonna wake the wife up drinking and looping this shyt tonight.
My exact thoughts when I finally gave him a spin. YouTube had been hint clueing me for ages over in the recommended bar, but shyt will be fugazi, so I never paid it any heed until I saw the video for Bad Bad News and :ohhh:. Felt like I'd just unearthed gold outta the backyard. I'm the first person to be on some "damn, where are all the soulful musicians at?" yet here dude was in plain sight for how long? I'm just happy I finally found him, so I can properly give dude his due. I've been talking him up to people at any opportunity I get on my Jehovah's Witness shyt :lolbron:

BL42xo.jpg
:troll:

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
just listened to this album on the road this morning. flames for the most part

Daps
so far he dropped nothing but greatness. :wow: learned about him from thecoli too, someone just randomly posted his joint off the first album here :wow:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Gotta listen to more of his work. I learned about him on the show Big Little Lies with the song “River”.