Lesbian/Bisexual Women Turning out Their Girl Friends

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How come nobody talks about this? Women purposely getting their friends drunk so they can turn them out. Isn't this considered rape? :mjpls:

Why don't women come out about this? Is it because of some sort of women solidarity or fear of backlash?

I remember watching a YouTube video of a woman talking about how she would get her friends drunk so she can turn them out :huhldup:

For the people out here with daughters, don't let them sleep over anyone's house, watch their friends like a hawk, etc. When yo girl friend wants to practice kissing but she enjoying it a little too much :mjpls:

shyt is more common than you think.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
that girl on girl shyt is just more socially accepted :yeshrug:
I've seen this happen twice with the same dyke. Her face was hurt I'm assuming her tongue game must have been :ooh:. She one of the coolest people I met. The two women were well into their thirties and honestly i think both of them was kinda curious. I wasn't. If I'm going to be gay she'd have to be a girly girl with a cute face and big boobs. I'm not about that life but back then maybe. I was a heathen.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
giphy.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I remember bein over my cousin's house, drinkin with her and her bisexual friend.

I still cringe at the possibility of our family and my cousin's husband ever finding out about what took place that night. Thank god for the plan b pill

:dame:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I remember bein over my cousin's house, drinkin with her and her bisexual friend.

I still cringe at the possibility of our family and my cousin's husband ever finding out about what took place that night. Thank god for the plan b pill

:dame:

:dwillhuh:
was it a bisexual? Or a transexual?

:skip: