Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:childplease: Shout out to Tech, I got love for yall school but we gonna beat yall muthafukkin asses :wow:
F_psrJ7XAAAwKRc

Tomorrow we cut the turkey :takedat:

daemonova

Daps

First, I thought she was serious. :facepalm:

Don't nobody follow you cause of politics, keep that shiet to yo self.

Another one of these mostly nekkid chicks said she didn't like DC comics @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff or the city of DC. So you know what that's about. 😏 But someone asked her that. This chick volunteered this sheit!

Your man incited an insurrection. Dudes wanted to fight Capitol police so they could take selfless on the floor, who knows what would have happened 🙄 had they been able to get in their when ppl were in there.

A state full of ppl who believe the same thing you and your sponsor believe decided that it didn't matter that Trump believed what you all believed. They tired of his nonsense and they done with his ass.

Then you wanna make some wack ass joke that ain't got nothing to do with nothing, other than ppl that don't look like you 😒 voted against Trump because they got tired of ppl who look like you treating them like the household pet on a good day.

Let me stop right there cause I could go all day.

daemonova

Daps
Caller said him and Herbstreet should wear Nick Saban pajamas and rub each others backs on Monday night.

daemonova

Daps
Caller said Wal-mart is running rollback on Kleenex, toilet tissue, and non prescription medications for all you 😀 Alabama fans