Let me get this straight: It's ok to complain about BIG 12 offense, but not ok to criticize LSU/BAMA

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:mindblown:

We always "complain" take issue with the Big 12 having absolutely zero defense. The scores are absolutely ridiculous every weekend. We see 55-50 shootouts all the time. And the big 12 gets heat from the media and fans.

But what we saw last week from LSU and BAMA was a complete abomination in terms of offense. Both offenses were completely trash especially the qb's.

Yes the defenses were great, but there is such a thing as "too much of something" I like defense too but those offenses were trash to say the least :camby:

Why is it ok to bash BIG IX offense but not ok to bash SEC for having too much defense :jbhmm:

@RammerJammer
@CrimsonTider
@jadillac
@portcityplaya
@smitty22

:comeon:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

We always "complain" take issue with the Big 12 having absolutely zero defense. The scores are absolutely ridiculous every weekend. We see 55-50 shootouts all the time. And the big 12 gets heat from the media and fans.

But what we saw last week from LSU and BAMA was a complete abomination in terms of offense. Both offenses were completely trash especially the qb's.

Yes the defenses were great, but there is such a thing as "too much of something" I like defense too but those offenses were trash to say the least :camby:

Why is it ok to bash BIG IX offense but not ok to bash SEC for having too much defense :jbhmm:

@RammerJammer
@CrimsonTider
@jadillac
@portcityplaya
@smitty22

Thats 1 game vs a whole conference for the last few years playing zero defense

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Big 12 is ass and this is coming from a Texas fan.

Conference cant play defense for shyt :scust:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

@RammerJammer
@CrimsonTider
@jadillac
@portcityplaya
@smitty22

For someone who allegedly played football youre an idiot.
The Big 12 has bubble screens go 70 yards on a constant basis because of bad tackling, missed coverages, just being all around bad.
LSu/Bama was teams taking away each other strengths and forced to lean on their weaknesses. like I told you Saturday (which is why I don't know why you want to bring this up today:comeon:) those defensive back fields had wr on lock so why force it. these teams don't miss tackles they created pass rush. it was a brilliant defensive game and leave it at that

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
For someone who allegedly played football youre an idiot.
The Big 12 has bubble screens go 70 yards on a constant basis because of bad tackling, missed coverages, just being all around bad.
LSu/Bama was teams taking away each other strengths and forced to lean on their weaknesses. like I told you Saturday (which is why I don't know why you want to bring this up today:comeon:) those defensive back fields had wr on lock so why force it. these teams don't miss tackles they created pass rush. it was a brilliant defensive game and leave it at that

I mostly agree with you. But why is it not ok to criticize games with too much defense

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can criticize whoever you want.I don't think anyone is twisting your arm forcing you to say otherwise.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You can criticize whoever you want.I don't think anyone is twisting your arm forcing you to say otherwise.

9c9.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
well, I'll say this. Both LSU and Bama would defeat OU at the moment just from a physicality standpoint alone. BUT, if LSU had Baker Mayfield, they would've prob won that game the other night. Hell, if LSU had HALF the QB's in the Big 12 they would've fared much better. Those open throws would've been completed every time.

That was shameful to see that kid not be able to hit semi-open WR's even with no pressure in his face :what: Throwing balls in the dirt and over their head.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
well, I'll say this. Both LSU and Bama would defeat OU at the moment just from a physicality standpoint alone. BUT, if LSU had Baker Mayfield, they would've prob won that game the other night. Hell, if LSU had HALF the QB's in the Big 12 they would've fared much better. Those open throws would've been completed every time.

That was shameful to see that kid not be able to hit semi-open WR's even with no pressure in his face :what: Throwing balls in the dirt and over their head.

This is partly what I'm saying. Both qb's were trash. Jalen Hurt couldn't even complete a damn pass. Orgeron callin plays is :scust: LSU offense since Les left has been just as trash

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Breh seriously, both offenses didn't play so good but most of that can be credited to the defense, LSU was setting records on offense before they played Alabama (after Les was fired). Alabama had the best scoring offense in the SEC so let's not act like the offenses have been trash the whole season.

Last edited: